We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A toothpaste squeezer suitable for all tube sizes that'll help you get every ounce out before throwing it away. It'll also moonlight as a stand!
2. An adjustable no-buckle belt so you never have to deal with uncomfortable buckles that cut into your skin. The days of readjusting when you sit down are gone.
3. A pill pocket for dogs when they're being really stubborn about taking their medicine, but really need to.
4. A survival bracelet made of paracord, fishing line, snare wire, and waxed jute for building fires so you can handle anything the wilderness throws at you. Hint: the bracelet comes apart to uncover everything needed in the great outdoors.
5. A container of Bar Keeper's Friend to remove rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains from a variety of surfaces. An added bonus? It cleans gently without stripping surface finishes.
6. A faux-sprinkler head for storing extra cash and a house key in because keeping your key under a planter is sooooo outdated (and kinda obvious in my opinion).
7. A tool mount ideal for cleaning supplies and garden tools so you can stop leaning everything against the wall. This gadget will decrease clutter and suspend everything for easy access.
8. An outlet shelf designed to hold speakers, toothbrushes, phones, and literally anything else you can think of so you can take back your counter space.
9. A set of pimple patches that'll extract the gunk out of your pores to help lessen pimple size and redness.
10. A set of space-saving Wonder Hangers so you can finally get enough closet space for every jacket and blouse you own.
11. A produce saver to lengthen the lifespan of your groceries so you can actually finish everything in your fridge and get your money's worth.
12. A tracking tile you can attach to anything (even your pet), so you never have to panic about where your keys are again.
13. A light dimmer because incredibly bright lights right before bed or when you wake up are the worst. This is also great for that middle-of-the-night bathroom break when you're trying to go without waking up fully.
14. A clip-on strainer that'll make handling boiling water a breeze. It's also great for draining oil from pans.
15. A fidget toy for those antsy moments when you just need to get out your anxiety by doing something with your hands.
16. A splatter protector you're gonna become obsessed with when you no longer have to clean up grease and oil from your stovetop. Bless.
17. A seat gap filler to stop change, credit cards, rings, and French fries from plummeting into the black hole that exists between your seat and the center console.
18. A set of mini spatulas so you can get every last drop out of shampoo and lotion bottles, sauce and Nutella jars, and really any bottle with a narrow opening.
19. A magnetic holder for your clothes that'll hold your glasses, an ID badge, or earphones in a convenient place.
20. An under-the-sink shelf to finally organize that dark abyss where you throw cleaning products and toilet paper.
21. A pair of touch-friendly gloves you can text with because constantly taking off your gloves in frigid weather is not fun!! These will keep your hands nice and toasty while sending messages from your cell.
22. A foot hammock for your desk so you can finally sit comfortably. I mean....you still need to stare at your computer all day long, sorry!
23. A makeup-removing cloth that'll take off everything with just a little water. Seriously! It'll save you a ton of money on traditional makeup wipes.
24. An avocado tool to easily split, pit, and slice the most delicious fruit on the planet. Avocado toast, anyone?
25. A safety light for those nighttime runners because it's important to be cautious after dusk when visibility gets trickier and trickier.
26. A waterproof notepad to keep in the shower so you can jot down all your best ideas while you're shampooing your hair.
27. A clip-on light for your handbag because how many times have you rummaged through your bag in the dark thinking, "THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER WITH A LIGHT!"
28. A serum that'll soothe ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and razor burn so you can get silky smooth skin after a close shave.
29. A charcoal teeth whitening toothpaste for those who want pearly whites without using those annoying strips you have to leave on your teeth for an hour.
30. A handy escape tool to break windows and cut seat belts if you ever find yourself in a *terrifying* situation when you need to get out of your car ASAP!
31. A solar charger compatible with any type of phone perfect for hiking trips when you're bound to lose cell battery. This charger only needs the sun to juice up your device.
32. And finally, a silicone baking pan that'll eliminate the need for cooking sprays. These will bend easily so you can get out your muffins and cupcakes without breaking them in half.
Looking at all these products like:
Looking for more ~amazing~ products that'll totally better your life? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.