21 Things Under $25 To Make Traveling A Little Less Stressful
Your next getaway is about to be drama-free.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A customer-favorite contoured face mask so you can finally get some sleep on your long-haul flight or car ride.
2. A set of water-resistant Damero wet and and dry bags, which'll be perfect for storing towels, bathing suits, and any other packed items you don’t want dripping onto your clean or dry clothes.
3. A portable luggage scale so you won’t have to take items out of your bag at the check-in counter.
4. A pack of easily storable makeup-removing towels to cut down on the amount of beauty products you'll have to carry if space is limited in your toiletries bag.
5. A fast-heating travel steamer that’ll help you knock wrinkles out of your clothes if you don’t have an iron or don’t feel like battling with the one in your hotel room.
6. A pack of travel-size tubes of Banana Boat Sport Performance sunscreen so you can keep a sunburn from ruining your vacation (and your skin!).
7. A waterproof organizer you can quickly tie up with your beauty products and tools if you accidentally sleep through checkout time and need to pack up in a hurry.
8. A pack of Batiste Dry Shampoo, so you won't have to worry about liquid shampoo spilling in your suitcase — and you'll be able to extend the length of your 'do without having to resort to lower-quality hotel shampoo.
9. A set of packing cubes for organizing clothing and other packed items as well as maximizing the space in your suitcase.
11. A car seat travel strap you can store away in the front pocket of your suitcase for toting bulky car seats through the airport.
12. A Go-Girl urination device that makes it easy to pee while standing — so you can relieve yourself comfortably if you encounter a gross public restroom during your road trip.
13. A set of shoe bags to keep your dirty sneakers or sharp heels from messing up the rest of your items in your suitcase.
14. A set of collapsible bowls so your your pet can stay hydrated during layovers, long car rides, or while waiting outside for your transportation to arrive.
15. A shock-absorbing portable safe to lock down your valuables whenever you're away from your room.
16. A copy of How to Swear Around the World so you’ll be able to say what’s on your mind no matter where your travels take you.
17. A RFID-blocking wallet made for holding your passport, cards, ID, boarding passes, cash, and anything else you need for your trip.
18. A compact Bluetooth wireless speaker you can carry along to play tunes at the beach, by the pool, or even in your hotel room, if it doesn’t have a speaker.
19. A set of reusable Wine Wings bottle protectors for making sure your wine or champagne purchases — hello, duty-free shop! — don't shatter in your luggage.
20. A pack of Tide Travel Sink Packets, which include enough detergent to sink-wash a few items while you are traveling.
21. And a super-handy cable organizer to keep all your devices' cords from getting tangled or damaged at the bottom of your tote, duffel, or suitcase.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.