We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A velvety Winky Lux mascara that won't irritate your eyes, but will lengthen your lashes and provide awe-worthy results. We won't blame you if you take a few selfies, too.
2. A 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle to keep you on-track during your day. The bottle is leak-free, so you can throw it in your bag for all-day use without the fear of spills.
3. A Trunk Club membership so you can work with a personal stylist to get brand-name clothing shipped directly to your door. You'll never again have to stand in front of your closet complaining that you have nothing to wear.
4. A ruffled, polkadot swing dress that'll give you that Insta-worthy shot you've been hoping for. Paired with sandals and a killer pair of shades, you'll be changing your profile picture faster than ever before.
5. A John Frieda hot air brush so you can get a luscious blowout in about a third of the time without spending big bucks. The brush combines the effect of a round brush with the power of a blowdryer.
6. An incredibly cute striped bathing suit, because while beach days are meant to be relaxing, they're also an opportunity to make a fashion statement.
7. A foam roller that'll target seriously sore muscles and restore blood flow, enhance flexibility, and extend range of motion. This one is made from high-density foam so it'll support your body weight and won't lose its shape.
8. A casual maxi dress to keep you cool on the most unbearable summer days. With this on, you won't even feel that sticky heat. Sweat, who?
9. A Revlon lipstick, because nothing boosts confidence like a bold lip. It's the perfect shade of red, has extreme staying power, and a delish blend of avocado oil and vitamin E.
10. An ultrasonic aroma diffuser that'll disperse your favorite scent around your bedroom every night before you get into bed. The soft LED light provides a soothing nightlight and with a three-hour run time, you can fall asleep without the fear of it staying on all night.
11. A pair of round sunglasses so you can properly accessorize your favorite outfit. Providing the perfect finishing touch before heading out the door can be totally satisfying.
12. Belief's Aqua Bomb moisturizer to keep your skin silky smooth and free of dry patches. It's super effective and can provide hydration up to 26 hours. It's also incredibly lightweight so it can be applied under makeup with zero greasiness or residue.
13. A weighted blanket that literally mimics the weight of a hug to give you a little TLC while you're drifting off to sleep. The blanket will form to your body and is filled with glass beads to control temperature.
14. A felt purse insert to finally bring some order to the black hole that is your bag. It has 13 pockets total with a zippered middle pocket that can be removed. TBH, it's underrated how good some good 'ol organization can make you feel.
15. A pack of affirmation cards you can read every morning for an uplifting message. There's no better way to start the day than on a positive note.
16. A yoga mat made from recycled bottles so you can enjoy your hot yoga class even more, knowing that you're using an eco-friendly product. The mat will grip as you sweat, has a natural tree fiber base, and can be wiped clean after use. You'll walk out of class feeling like a totally revived individual.
17. And a pack of incredibly gorgeous silicone straws so you can ditch the traditional plastic ones and commit to helping to save the turtles! Nothing like feeling totally accomplished for being an eco-friendly queen.
18. Blue light–blocking glasses for reducing digital eye strain. If you sit in front of a computer for hours on end, then these are for you! They can leave your eyes feeling less dry and tired by filtering out short wavelength blue light.
19. A Squatty Potty to make your bathroom go-time more comfortable by relaxing the muscle around your colon, allowing you to ~release~ more quickly and completely.
20. A eyeliner stamp for anyone that spends way too much time trying to get their wings to be mirror images of each other. This will do all the work for you, leaving you looking and feeling like a true makeup extraordinaire.
21. A pair of Allbirds sneakers so you can stay pain-free no matter how active you are throughout the day. If you've got to be a busy-bee, might as well feel like you're walking on air. Plus they work with practically any outfit.
22. A biodegradable wheat straw bento box, because an easy way to feel satisfied come lunchtime is to pack a nutritious meal. And this bento box will make that process so much easier. Plus, it comes with its own set of cutlery!
23. A daily planner so you can successfully stay on top of each day's most important tasks and appointments — you can even make note of meals. Checking items off your list is rather therapeutic, let me tell ya.
Cheers to truly feeling yourself!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: