We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mold and mildew remover, because with so much moisture created in your bathroom from showering, you know you've got some nasty stuff growing in those hard-to-reach corners and crevices.
2. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner that'll cut through baked-on spills and grease so you don't shock guests the next time you open the oven during a dinner party.
3. A spot remover for carpets, upholstery, and clothing to instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. Plus there's no sticky residue and it's non-irritating to skin.
4. Dishwasher cleaner tablets, because just putting things in the dishwasher for a quick spin may not be enough. *gasps*. Gross smells and lime can build up in your dishwasher, so these tablets will clean your machine for future spotless washes.
5. A powerful vacuum to suck up messes with great force. It has hose attachments for narrow corners and crevices, a large tank to hold tons of dirt, and a lightweight body so it can be carried up and down stairs easily.
6. A drain clog remover so you don't have to drop big bucks on a plumber. It'll snake its way through your drain, grabbing hair and grime with its textured edges along the way.
7. A rust stain remover that'll banish gross buildup in showers and toilet bowls. But don't worry, it's safe for your pipes and septic system.
8. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover for carpet, couches, clothing, and bedding. Just imagine a household that's not covered in pet hair. Imagine.
9. An all-natural, vegan, non-toxic, and cruelty-free stain remover that'll rid you of any stain imaginable. Oh, and it's also safe to use on all types of clothing, rugs, and bedding. Score.
10. A bottle of Goo Gone adhesive remover to banish sticky decals, glue, tape, labels, and gum from unwanted places. It'll leave behind a citrus scent, remove crayon marks from walls (huzzah), and be safe to use on various surfaces.
11. A pumice stone, because rust, lime, and hard water stains can majorly affect the appearance of your toilet bowl. The stone is gently abrasive to scrub away stains without scratching.
12. A foaming, no-rinse coil cleaner so your AC unit can run effectively (decreasing your electricity bill). It'll liquefy dirt, grease, and oil that cling to the coils and prevent air flow.
13. A lint cleaning system to empty your dryer vent for more efficient drying time (and to prevent possible fires due to lint buildup). All you need is a cordless drill.
14. A TubShroom drain strainer so you're not constantly standing in a puddle of dirty water because your hair has once again clogged the drain. It'll fit into any standard tub drain.
15. A bottle of Bar Keeper's Friend that'll literally tackle any type of grime. It can remove tarnish, lime buildup, rust, caked-on food, and so much more.
16. An extra-tough sponge, because sometimes the "soaking" method doesn't always work. Sometimes you just gotta roll your sleeves up and start scrubbing.
17. A deep cleaning brush set for use on dark and dirty grout. The small bristles will get deep into crevices to lift out dirt.
18. A pack of microfiber, chemical-free cloths that only require water to get the job done. The special fibers hold grease and dirt to make your surfaces sparkle.
19. A jetted bathtub cleaner to remove the gunk and scum from inside your jets. All you've got to do is run your tub with the jets on after adding the solution. It'll foam up, pulling out every gross thing hiding inside.
20. A stovetop cleaner so you can erase the remnants of the last meal you mightttt have burned (by accident, of course). It'll work on gas and electric ranges, and it's non-abrasive.
21. A Shark heated steam mop that'll blast away dust and icky floor grime so you can say goodbye to old school mops. The two washable microfiber pads will trap dirt, while the head swivels 180 degrees to reach every corner.
22. A multi-surface, natural enzyme pet stain and odor remover, because sometimes your pets have a little accident...but you love them anyway! It's also safe to use around children.
23. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner that'll reach deep into your drain pipes to eliminate grime and buildup on pipe walls and blades. It'll blast away odors, leaving your disposal smelling like sweetly scented flowers.
24. A pack of heavy duty wipes to handle any and all situations including grease, oil, tar, dirt, ink, paint, permanent marker, crayon, wax, scuffs, lipstick, adhesives and decals, nail polish, food, drinks, and pet stains. Whew. Oh, they're also gentle on hands and contain aloe vera and Vitamin E.
25. A Keurig descaling solution for all Keurig pod coffee makers so you can rid of calcium buildup, extend lifespan, and better the performance of your coffee maker. The solution is odorless, so it won't affect your morning cup of joe.
Who said cleaning has to be a bore?
Looking for more ways to make your home sparkle? Check out the best natural cleaners people swear by and our ultimate guide to cleaning your entire home. If you're looking to organize, check out some amazing organization products and the best kitchen organization products you can get on Amazon.
For more content, check out: