12. Get together some friends and old sheets and be a museum:
The nice thing about modern art is that it doesn’t matter if your painting skills are lacking. Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories is responsible for this costume, which seems like it would be even more fun to make than to wear.
13. Also in the realm of art, you could always be Magritte’s famous “Son of Man” painting:
Wear a suit, borrow a bowler hat from that guy you hang out with even though he owns a bowler hat, and tie a fake plastic apple to the brim (a real apple is too heavy and won’t hang properly).
20. Be a cardboard box crocodile:
Again, this will impair your range of motion and also probably your vision, but we all have to make sacrifices sometimes. Get the instructions from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories. Warning: this costume is also not likely to hold up in rain.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's fall Mac event📱 🍎