12. Get together some friends and old sheets and be a museum:
The nice thing about modern art is that it doesn’t matter if your painting skills are lacking. Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories is responsible for this costume, which seems like it would be even more fun to make than to wear.
13. Also in the realm of art, you could always be Magritte’s famous “Son of Man” painting:
Wear a suit, borrow a bowler hat from that guy you hang out with even though he owns a bowler hat, and tie a fake plastic apple to the brim (a real apple is too heavy and won’t hang properly).
20. Be a cardboard box crocodile:
Again, this will impair your range of motion and also probably your vision, but we all have to make sacrifices sometimes. Get the instructions from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories. Warning: this costume is also not likely to hold up in rain.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀