We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instant Pot you've probably heard about approximately one million times, so if you don't have one yet, why not? This device might just revolutionize the way you cook because it does it all. Say goodbye to eating cereal for dinner and hello to delicious meals in a matter of minutes. Yes, you heard me correctly. I said minutes.
2. A StirMate automatic pot stirrer that'll basically be your sous-chef when you're in a rush and trying to tackle multiple steps in the recipe at the same time. This genius device can keep watch on the pot while you focus on chopping those veggies you need in the next step.
3. A chopping finger guard so you can chop as fast as those chefs do on TV without fear that you'll accidentally cut your fingers in the process — when you don't have time to make dinner, you def don't have time to for a trip to the ER.
4. A fast-prep kitchen slicer that gives you a better grip while cutting awkwardly shaped food, such as tomatoes, grapes, and even chicken breasts, meaning you won't struggle at all and get all your chopping done super quickly. I mean, just look at how many tomatoes they're cutting at once!! What is this sorcery???
5. A five-in-one countertop cooker perfect for cooking burgers, salmon, and even grilled veggies so much quicker than on the stove or in the oven. Plus, you can use it as a panini press to craft the perfect grilled sandwich. Reviewers even confirm that cleanup is super simple, so you can get done with dinner and move on to the more important things on your to-do list.
6. A strainer designed to make draining pasta a snap because all you have to do is clip it to the pot and dump the water out.
7. A veggie chopper, slicer, and spiralizer because chopping takes an absurd amount of time. Like, seriously, when I read a recipe and it says it will take 20 minutes, they're not taking my slow chopping skills into account. This gadget will ~cut~ that chopping time in half.
8. A set of Foodie Dice for when you're really in a pinch and have absolutely no idea what to make for dinner. All you have to do is roll the dice, and there's your answer.
9. A tool designed specifically to make cutting a head of cauliflower super simple and not time-consuming. And when you're in a rush to get dinner on the table, you need all the help you can get.
10. A microwave bacon cooker that cooks a strip of bacon in ONE. FRICKIN. MINUTE. Did you hear that? Yeah, pretty sure that's the sound of you making BLTs and breakfast for dinner every week for the foreseeable future.
11. A can colander specifically designed to fit over a can so you can easily (and quickly) drain the water out without having to pull out the huge colander you've used in the past.
12. A Bluapple produce extender that works for three months to keep your produce fresh for longer. This means if you buy too many veggies to cook with at the grocery store, they'll still be good to use next week.
13. A Thaw Claw designed to defrost meat seven times faster. All you have to do is suction it to your sink, fill the sink with water, and then put the frozen food under the claw. It will be defrosted in no time — and you'll never have to scrap your dinner plans because you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer last night...
14. An Always pan here to replace eight pieces of cookware so you can make a delicious meal while only using one pan — which will not only make it easy during prep but also cleanup. And that's a win-win.
15. A microwave pasta cooker, because waiting for water to boil is the WORST part of making pasta. What's the saying about watching paint dry? Well, when you're hungry, boiling water is worse than that.
16. An air fryer that once you try, you'll wonder how you've lived so long without this magical device in your life. Not only can it "fry" french fries, meat, or veggies, but it can also heat up leftovers in minutes — leaving them just as crispy as when you first ate them. And that, my friends, is what I like to call a game changer.
17. A variety pack of A Dozen Cousins seasoned beans you can microwave for only one minute and then add to your dinner for a delicious addition to whatever else you're whipping up.
18. Gobble, a food subscription box that sends you a box filled with dinners that only take 15 minutes to make. Yes, that's right, only 15 minutes. Many of the ingredients already come precooked so you can have a delicious meal faster than it would take for delivery to arrive.
19. A food chopper useful for actually grounding up that ground beef faster than a spatula. Plus, you can also use it to mash fruits and veggies while not making a mess on your counter.
20. A set of microwave-safe nesting storage bowls you can fill with food and then put directly in the microwave, essentially cutting out the middle man when it comes to transferring food. Less work = best work.
21. A grease bag with the ability to hold up to 32 ounces so you have a place to pour the extra grease from your pan and don't have to waste any time trying to figure out the best solution. This is the best solution. Plus, the packaging is compostable, so you can just throw it in the trash when it's full.
22. A compact eight-in-one spiralizer made to grate, juice, spiralize, and shred all the ingredients you need for your recipe. This one tool really can do it all and make it so you can actually enjoy a home-cooked meal, even if you don't feel like you have any time for it at all.
23. A microwave rapid ramen cooker because ramen isn't just for students living in college dorms. Plus, you can make your own version of a dish many restaurants are now serving at high prices.
24. A set of toaster oven bags designed to make the perfect grilled cheese without turning on the stove. You'll brie so thankful for this easy dinner, especially if you're always exhausted after you get home from work.
25. A microwave rice and quinoa cooker to take the task of making your grain on the stove (that takes approximately 20 minutes) and turn it into a super-simple step in your dinner-making plans. The bowl is designed to stop water from overflowing, so you can make the base of your dinner in less time. Plus, when it's ready, you can just serve it in the bowl, and that saves yet another step.
26. A rapid egg cooker you can use to make hard-, medium-, or soft-boiled eggs in a matter of minutes. So goodbye to not knowing what you're going to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this week.
27. A small microwave steamer that comes with a built-in colander, so you can effortlessly make a single serving of veggies to add to your dinner. And since it's less than $10, this tool will pay for itself in about a week.
28. A garlic-prepping set because if you're like me and HATE mincing garlic with a burning passion (don't ask me why; I have no idea) then what you need to do, instead of not cooking dinner, is use the peeler and mincer to get perfect garlic in seconds.
29. And while we're at it, a herb mincer, roller, and slicer so you can speed up the prep before you actually start cooking. I swear the smallest ingredients are always the most time consuming — looking at you, cilantro!!
30. A freezer tray to store all the extra herbs you buy when your recipe calls for 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley...but the grocery store only sells it in bushels meant to serve hundreds. You can totally put your minced herbs into this so you save yourself time the next time you need it!
31. An EZ Off jar opener, because I can't be the only one who's abandoned making dinner and simply ordered takeout because I couldn't get a jar open.
32. And a magnetic meal planner so you can easily plan your meals for the week and then write all the ingredients you'll need for those meals next to it. Then when you head to the grocery store, just tear off the ingredient sheet, and you'll know exactly what you need from the store. When it's dinnertime, you won't be frantically trying to figure out what you can whip together because your plan will be right there waiting for you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.