1. The selfie at your dad’s inauguration.
So far, the actual Malia and Sasha Obama selfie has not gone public. :(
3. And later, the Geraldo-Anthony Weiner selfie.
Funny dual Selfie- Weiner in my WABC radio studio. We’re posting video of his lively interview asap
4. The “we are super rad and at an awards show” selfie.
Tom Hanks and Steve Martin take an onstage selfie at the 2013 Governors Awards.
9. The #StarbucksDrakeHands selfie.
The story: A guy went up to a girl at Starbucks in Los Angeles and started hitting on her. She reluctantly gave him her number. Later that day, she received this video, which launched the very important 2013 meme #StarbucksDrakeHands.
10. The world famous selfie with Pope Francis.
Fabio M. Ragona
@KofC epic #selfie #PopeFrancis
12. The Hillary and Chelsea Clinton selfie.
My first #selfie w my mom @HillaryClinton back stage at #CGIAmerica. #ProudDaughter
14. The “I’m in motherf-ing SPACE!!” selfie.
This sure beats any â€œselfieâ€ Iâ€™ve done up to now | Il migliore autoscatto che abbia fatto finora #spacewalk #Volare
18. The couple who took selfies at every subway station in Manhattan.
22. Rihanna’s illegal slow loris selfie in Thailand.
After RiRi posted the photo, authorities tracked down the loris’ owners in Phuket and confiscated their two lorises.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵