2. They’re college students who snapped selfies at all 118 subway stations in Manhattan.
4. They would hop off the train, take a quick pic with the street sign, and then try to hop back on before the doors closed.
5. James came up with the idea in hopes of setting a personal record or accomplishment while in NYC.
6. Kai thought the idea was fun, and they both journeyed to the depths of underground New York.
Props for doing that in this heat.
7. James planned out the routes for time efficiency, and it worked out rather well for the couple.
8. They packed food and drinks for their Manhattan road trip.
9. And only took two bathroom breaks during the nine-hour quest.
12. And empty train cars.
Because the doors close faster, giving them very little time to snap a selfie.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›