2. They’re college students who snapped selfies at all 118 subway stations in Manhattan.
4. They would hop off the train, take a quick pic with the street sign, and then try to hop back on before the doors closed.
5. James came up with the idea in hopes of setting a personal record or accomplishment while in NYC.
6. Kai thought the idea was fun, and they both journeyed to the depths of underground New York.
Props for doing that in this heat.
7. James planned out the routes for time efficiency, and it worked out rather well for the couple.
12. And empty train cars.
Because the doors close faster, giving them very little time to snap a selfie.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›