2. They’re college students who snapped selfies at all 118 subway stations in Manhattan.
4. They would hop off the train, take a quick pic with the street sign, and then try to hop back on before the doors closed.
5. James came up with the idea in hopes of setting a personal record or accomplishment while in NYC.
6. Kai thought the idea was fun, and they both journeyed to the depths of underground New York.
Props for doing that in this heat.
7. James planned out the routes for time efficiency, and it worked out rather well for the couple.
12. And empty train cars.
Because the doors close faster, giving them very little time to snap a selfie.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›