2. They’re college students who snapped selfies at all 118 subway stations in Manhattan.
4. They would hop off the train, take a quick pic with the street sign, and then try to hop back on before the doors closed.
5. James came up with the idea in hopes of setting a personal record or accomplishment while in NYC.
6. Kai thought the idea was fun, and they both journeyed to the depths of underground New York.
Props for doing that in this heat.
7. James planned out the routes for time efficiency, and it worked out rather well for the couple.
12. And empty train cars.
Because the doors close faster, giving them very little time to snap a selfie.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈