1. The Fox News contributor tweeted this photo of himself Saturday night.
70 is the new 50 (Erica and family are going to be so pissed…but at my age…)
2. Here it is right-side up.
3. 70 is the new 50. The end.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.