We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous pair of slippers that'll be your second-favorite thing in red velvet. The first being the cupcake, of course.
2. A white and rose-gold makeup brush set you'll definitely want to show off on your vanity.
3. A pair of 14K gold-plated ear crawlers for anyone who prefers dainty jewelry.
4. A quilted faux-leather waist bag that can turn the biggest fanny-pack skeptic into a believer.
5. An elegant planter all your friends will ~marble~ at .
6. A moisturizing highlighter stick (enhanced with actual crystals!!!) from Glossier to give your face a dewy glow. You know, the kind that tricks other people into thinking you drink lots of water and go to bed on time.
7. A set of colorful titanium-plated knives that may have you looking forward to chopping vegetables.
8. A set of metallic pens so pretty, you'll find any excuse to say, "Does anyone need to borrow a pen? Anyone??"
9. A cotton pillowcase sure to give you sweet dreams — dreams about how aesthetically pleasing your bed looks.
10. A subscription to Birchbox so you can sample a bunch of awesome beauty products without committing to the full-size versions.
11. A floral bikini set that'll have you looking like 🔥 on your tropical getaway.
12. A cotton bandana in colorful spring hues to pair with your beloved denim jacket and floral dresses.
13. A marble-print dry-erase board people might mistake for a piece of wall art.
14. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses so you can get a premium look for a high-street price tag.
15. A Disney princess sheet mask that'll leave your skin hydrated and velvety smooth, like a rose petal.
16. A brass-plated agate bottle opener so you can feel bougie even when you're just cracking open some club soda.
17. A duo-core lipstick you should probably just buy because it has already stolen your ~heart~.
18. A nourishing nail oil to pamper your dry cuticles with during an at-home manicure sesh.
19. A ~stellar~ timepiece with a starry sky watch face and leather band that can totally pass for a high-end department store purchase.
20. A super soft pajama set to wear as a fancier alternative to the giant, holey T-shirt you've been sleeping in since college.
21. A stylish pour-over coffee maker for brewing cafe-quality joe at home. #livingyourbestlife
22. A set of fizzy bath bombs because taking a fragrant soak in the tub after a long-ass day is one of life's greatest joys.
23. A lavender and chamomile pillow spray that'll calm your senses and make your linens smell like a spa resort.
24. A fluffy cat-ear sleep mask (lined with satin) so the sun doesn't rudely interrupt your beauty sleep. Doesn't it know that you had a long night?!
25. A rechargeable clip-on LED ring light to take your selfie game to a semi-professional level.
26. A yummy-smelling candle with a pretty container that you can totally reuse once it's empty.
27. A premium natural toothpaste to make your morning routine feel a bit more luxurious.
28. A tropical leaf-patterned motivational mug with gold accents you'll admire every morning as you sip your coffee.
29. A floral embossed-leather wallet that'll look like it cost $$$, even if you only have $ stashed inside.
30. A stylish straw tote you've probably seen more expensive versions of on Instagram. Now if spring would just hurry up and get here already...
Treat yo self!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.