1. Nylon powder brushes that'll make your blush pop *and* looking amazing in your hand.
2. Cruelty-free synthetic brushes perfect for your caring heart. Even animal rights activists deserve to look amazing.
3. A super soft set of face and eye brushes with the most amazing case to keep them in once you've finished applying your makeup.
4. Kabuki brushes that you KNOW will blend your foundation, blush, and highlighter in just the way you want it.
5. A ton of eyeshadow brushes to get that perfect cut crease on your eyelids.
6. Golden fishtail foundation brushes to fabulously apply liquid, powder, AND cream makeup because they're beautiful and versatile, like you!
7. A magical rainbow brush set. It's silky smooth to the touch, which is great for all the beautiful babes with sensitive skin.
8. This neverland brush set that looks like it came straight from a dream, and has rubber paint handles to make it easier to contour your face to the gods.
9. Silky foundation brushes for evenly applying bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks for that golden summer look.
10. Toothbrush-style brushes that won't show any lines when you're blending your foundation, giving your face an airbrushed look.
11. Unicorn powder brushes— definitely great for putting on lightweight, crumbly mineral foundations.
12. Some non-porous eye brushes that are a perfect dupe for expensive-ass Sigma brushes! You can wash these repeatedly and they won't fray or loose their shape!
13. Non-shedding synthetic brushes for when you're really getting into applying product on your face and leave a sad line that obviously wasn't necessary.
14. These dust-proof Shany brushes with a mix of traditional and kabuki brushes for everyone who likes a little variety in their blending styles.
15. These devil red synthetic brushes to give you a precise application of product, which is obviously something that you'd want. Right?
16. An array of dense cosmetic brushes tested by actual makeup artists (they can also hold a ton of product)!
17. A rose gold set with a ton of concealer brushes just in case you use different shades to achieve a banging baked contour that obviously just came out of the oven.
18. A seven-piece iridescent eye makeup set well equipped to handle your gel- or powder-based eyeshadow.
19. These rose-gold brushes made from durable and soft synthetic hair, so you can finally have something for everyday makeup application.
20. Compact Hello Kitty powder brushes that are great for traveling, because they can fit right in your bag!
21. Geometric, ombre brushes—they're marvelously beautiful, functional, and gentle on your face. What more could you ask for?
22. Double-sided brushes made with synthetic and natural hair to save space in your makeup bag and give you the full face you want on the go!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.