More findings from my time spent scanning my old teen mags.
2. Ryan Gosling
“Who’s That Babe?” …something that would never be uttered in 2012.
3. Joseph-Gordon Levitt
4. Jude Law
5. Justin Timberlake and Joey Fatone
Why does JT have two pairs of pants on, again?
6. Matt Damon
“Hottest Rising Star”
7. Jason Schwartzman
And the boys of Phantom Planet, Teen Magazine
“Cute band alert! Cute band alert!”
9. James Van Der Beek
10. Barry Watson
11. Elijah Wood
12. Andrew Keegan and Rider Strong
Bonus appearances by the future Mrs. Timberlake, Jessica Biel, and Trina McGee-Davis, aka Angela on “Boy Meets World.”
13. Joshua Jackson
14. Leonardo DiCaprio
15. Devon Sawa
16. Fred Durst
Also, Kid Rock? Really?
17. Jon Stewart
18. Tobey Maguire
19. Hayden Christensen
“Your next crush”
21. Jonathan Jackson
22. Ethan Embry
24. Savage Garden
25. Jason Segel
I like that they had enough gumption to recognize Segel as a burgeoning star, but not enough resources to find any picture of him besides the “Freaks and Geeks” cast photo.
28. Carson Daly
(Okay, this one is from 2000 but included for the absurdity factor)
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that reinstated a rule to ban foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say the new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates the president's lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉