25 Practical Valentine’s Day Gifts From Wayfair That’ll Seriously Upgrade Their Day-To-Day
Romantic *and* useful – these gifts are the best of both worlds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Valentine’s Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 14th!
1. A set of two Fragoso pine wood floating shelves to help them display their favorite flowers. Each shelf has a rustic finish and unique charm.
2. An Almanzar metal ladder bookcase perfect for showcasing the most romantic of books. This on-trend piece has a clean, open silhouette and features a powder-coated steel frame. It's a great choice for taller, narrower spaces.
3. A set of six luxurious Turkish cotton towels that'll take their Valentine's Day bubble bath to the next level. Each has a terry cloth weave and a plush feel. Plus, they're machine-washable, so keeping them clean is easy.
4. An adjustable drawer organizer because no one should have to spend time hunting for their favorite cheesecake fork. This bamboo drawer organizer expands from five compartments to seven to easily suit their needs.
5. A Rebrillian Kimzey paper clip organizer to hold all their Valentines. This stainless steel piece will add character to any desk.
6. A Laurel Foundry wicker basket for holding all their romcom-binging fuzzy blankets. It'll blend effortlessly into their decor with its woven design and neutral color, and its open handles make it easy to transport.
7. A marble divided organizer with a center and two side compartments. The open-top and taller sides mean whatever's inside will be easy to access.
8. A chenille bath rug to transform their bathroom into an oasis. This silky, velvety rug will make stepping out of the bath a breeze and the non-skid back means it won't slip around.
9. A 16-foot string of fairy lights so you can make your Valentine's Day look even more magical. Both the lights and the battery pack are waterproof, and the lights won't heat up, even after hours of use.
10. A Cuisinart 15-piece knife block set for your Valentine's dinner cook (aka probably you). From chopping to slicing and everything in between, this set is great at every mealtime.
11. Some underbed storage to maximize the space in their bedroom. Two carry handles make it easy to move while the large transparent front window help them see what's inside. The zippered closure will protect their clothes from dust all year long.
12. A Cooluli countertop minifridge that'll store all their favorite drinks, and even skincare products!
13. A golden cosmetic brush holder to remind your favorite person just how gorgeous they are. The satin gold finish will spruce up whatever room they put it in!
14. A gilded art deco bar cart that'll keep the festivities going all night long. The rolling feet give it easy mobility, while the circular detail makes it stand out.
15. A compact garment steamer to get all the wrinkles out of their best Valentine's outfit. This gentle yet effective bad boy will maintain impressive results without harming their fabric.
17. A pair of Wade Logan face vases for your artsy Valentine. They'll add an artful appeal to their space while keeping things cohesive. Since they're ceramic, they can be used inside and out.
18. A six-piece table vase set so they can add a touch of springtime to their Valentine's Day celebrations. They look lovely empty or filled with wildflowers, and they sit in a distressed honeycomb wire tray.
19. A tufted storage ottoman with a hidden storage compartment — the flared espresso-colored feet give a low-profile flair and its foam padding offers a medium seating firmness. It won't overwhelm your space and the button-tufts add some texture.
20. A single folding drying rack perfect for smaller homes because it folds back up into the wall. Aka you just gave them the gift of more space.
21. A three-tier wire mesh paper clip tower to hold all the heart-shaped paper clips they could ever need. Each dish swivels for easy access to supplies.
22. A column floor lamp that'll give them both storage and light. It'll maximize space in their living room and the open frame makes it a perfect display for plants or wedding photos.
23. A five-piece vacuum pack closet underbed storage set because your crush has got to have somewhere to store all those cute Valentine's sweaters. They'll compress what's inside and keep their contents fresh. They're also clear so you'll always know what's inside.
24. A George Oliver three-legged coffee table for adding a mid-century flair to any space. Perfect for adding style and enough space to hold all those pink and red donuts.
25. A Foundstone task chair to keep them comfortable while they work. A modern addition to any office, this rolling chair has an ergonomic design, and comfortable back and armrests.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.