If You Need A Little Hand-Holding To Get Your Life Together, These 39 Products Are For You
We'll help get you through this little thing called life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Downy Wrinkle Releaser fabric spray if you have no time, space, or energy to iron. That's not a problem! Just spray, tug, and hang to dry for wrinkle-free clothes in no time flat!
2. A set of clear grocery organizer bins you can use in your fridge or pantry to help you keep your kitchen organized AND to help you keep track of what you do and don't need to add to your shopping list.
3. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all cleanups should be quick and easy. Say goodbye to those stubborn stains!
4. A hanging car diffuser so you can hide the smell of fast food, gym bags, and your active pup with the natural aromas of eucalyptus, vanilla, or fresh linen!
5. A box of Color Catcher sheets to prevent anymore of your reds and blues from turning your whites into tie-dye creations. Just toss one of these into the wash and it'll soak up all loose dyes!
6. An allergy supplement that'll help your itchy pup stop scratching due to skin, seasonal, or environmental allergens. They're also rich with vitamins, antioxidants, and probiotics said to support digestion and immunity.
Promising review: "Absolutely the best product. It saved my itchy goldendoodle! We tried changing food, Benadryl, medicated shampoo, fish oil, everything you can imagine...nothing worked long-term. He was itching his face so badly he would make himself bleed. Had sores and scabs all over his face and neck. I bought these because they had good reviews and I was desperate. It changed his life! He no longer scratches AT ALL! His coat looks great and all of his sores are healed. He’s the happiest he’s been which makes me a very happy momma. He is also very picky and never eats treats...he eats these every time, so that’s an added bonus!" —Darcie Nation
Get them from Amazon for $26.97 (available in three flavors).
7. An eco-friendly hard-water-stain remover if your glass shower door looks like it's got some abstract privacy film all over it. Stains, spots, and rust don't stand a chance against this cleaner!
8. A book-tracking bookmark you can use to keep up with your reading progress. Write in all the books you've finished while holding your place in the book you're currently reading. No more dog-earing. Please.
9. A pack of minty, woven Coco Floss because your teeth and gums deserve better than floss that just kinda moves plaque from one side to the other. Coco Floss is made of fibers that work to grab everything that shouldn't be there.
10. Pink Stuff cleaning paste so no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
11. A personalized daily notepad to help you keep track of your goals and priorities throughout the week because that email you're planning to send out tomorrow needed to be sent last week...
12. A no-pull dog harness that'll curb your pup's instinct to take you on a walk instead of the other way around.
13. Glisten Disposer Cleaner — it'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drainpipe odors.
14. A gentle deshedding glove if your pet's hair has found a way onto every surface of your home. They get a nice massage and you get to prevent your couch from becoming a mound of fur. Win-win.
15. A pack of hanging vacuum bags for saving you sooo much closet space, you might just be inclined to buy more clothes. And I can't hold that against you.
16. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot because sometimes you don't have to actually be in the kitchen while you're cooking. And maybe you shouldn't be. Now you'll have rice, stew, pasta, and more without ever breaking a sweat.
17. A Chuckit! ball launcher so you don't have to spend any of your precious energy tossing your pup's ball far enough for them to get a good run to retrieve it.
18. A pack of eight sock keepers to help you keep each of your pairs intact on laundry days. Because as chic as your mismatched socks are...maybe they're not.
19. A jar of eucalyptus toilet-cleaning bombs that are basically bath bombs for your toilet if it's in need of a bit of a clean. These natural, chemical-free cleaners will be well received by your toilet and your nose.
20. An Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush for easy and consistent fresh breath *and* bright smiles! Its oscillating and pulsating brush breaks up and removes waaaaaay more plaque than a regular toothbrush. About 300% more to be exact.
21. A nonstick pan whose copper core means quick and even heating while you cook so you don't end up with a quesadilla that's really just cold cheese on a burnt tortilla.
22. A three-way brush-cleaning tool to help you remove hair, dust, and any unwanted gunk from your favorite hairbrushes so you're not brushing your clean hair with a collection of dirt.
23. A 15-piece set of airtight food containers because the five open boxes of rotini are taking up way too much space in your pantry. Trust me, there's an easier (and more streamlined) way.
24. A pet hair remover so good you might not recognize your couch after just one use! And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT, OH MY GOD. I have a big Great Dane/pit bull mix with black and white fur that gets everywhere and sticks like the devil. I’ve tried fancy vacuums, lint rollers, that weird yellow sponge thing that’s supposed to be magic, crawling on my hands and knees plucking each hair one by one, nothing works. UNTIL NOW. I cannot believe my own eyes and I can’t wait to use this thing on every surface of the house and buy one for every dog owner I know. Seriously. I have a very clean home, and I can’t believe how much hair I’ve been living with in my rugs. It’s disgusting. This product is worth every dang penny." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
25. A versatile chopping device that'll also dice and grate veggies to your heart's content. Stop wasting time (and tears) chopping onions by hand.
26. A hand-washing strainer and bucket kit for your clothes that aren't washing-machine-friendly pieces. Designed to fit in your sink, this super convenient set can also be used to wash toys and vegetables!
27. A scoop-free automatic litter box you just have to plug in, fill up, and leave alone. The built-in raking system cleans the box up to 20 minutes after your cat visits it. Plus, it has a health counter that lets you know how many times your cat has used the litter box so you don't get surprised by any health issues.
28. A nail polish holder because giving yourself a manicure shouldn't make you feel like a kindergartener accidentally coloring outside of the lines. Just pop this on two of your fingers, and you'll have sturdy and dependable access to your nail polish.
29. A hanging closet organizer that'll fit up to 16 rolled shirts if your drawers are overrun and you're running out of space for your band tee collection. Its adjustable and elastic straps make keeping your home clutter free super easy!
30. A set of two collapsible sock (or underwear) drawer organizers to help you save space in your overflowing dresser by giving each article of clothing its own dedicated square.
31. And! A set of clothing drawer sorters for keeping your clothes organized (and off your bedroom floor). Each set comes with six collapsible pieces sure to help you live a clutter-free life.
32. A Jergens in-shower lotion infused with shea butter oil so you can get the whole shebang over and done with before you even step out of the bathroom.
33. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your clothes to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that gunk out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
34. A pack of dryer sheets that repel pet hair and lint so your favorite cotton sweater doesn't look like you got it for sale at a faux-fur shop. And because they're still dryer sheets, they'll also reduce wrinkles and static!
35. A pack of Bed Bands to keep your sheets from slipping and sliding off your bed every time you dare to shift your weight in your sleep.
36. A garlic press rocker for minced garlic in a matter of seconds. And because it collects the crushed garlic on its surface, there's little cleanup for you to do!
37. A self-watering, self-aerating high-drainage planter so even if you confuse whether irises or succulents need more water, you're still in the clear.
38. An electric egg cooker to effortlessly prepare perfect eggs. Now you don't have to worry about cracking into a hard-boiled egg and finding a runny yolk. Get ready for instant hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets!
It comes with a measuring cup so you pour the perfect amount of water for the style of eggs you want.
Promising review: "This product is truly a life-changing product, and the eggs are SO GOOD. I can't believe I have lived this long without one, I feel like a fool." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.97+ (available in eight colors).
39. A hands-free electric can opener for removing any top without creating sharp edges. Life is hard enough as it is! All you have to do is press a button, and voilà!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.