“Fancy” rapper Iggy Azalea has one of the most talked-about lady butts on the internet. “People dedicate a lot of love to my butt,” she said in April at the New York offices of her label, Def Jam. But every big blessing has its curse. Below, the 23-year-old Aussie details some of the trials and tribulations of being a woman with a big booty.
7. And worst of all, people stare at you, but don’t compliment you to your face.
Iggy says her backside gets a lot of anonymous compliments online, but blank stares in public. “People don’t tend to say anything to your face,” she said.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.