These Things From Amazon Are So Cute And We Have The Receipts To Prove It
Quirky overalls, cute mom jeans, and floral dresses reviewers love so much.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A basic short-sleeve T-Shirt because you can never go wrong with a classic. You'll be wearing it basically all year— dressing it up with a maxi skirt or dressing it down with some cute overalls. It will be your go-to, trust me.
2. An oversized cropped sweater that basically looks like something you'd see a famous fashion blogger wearing to get coffee with a friend. I have this sweater and every time I wear it, I seriously feel so chic and like I should be, I don't know, running a gallery or something.
3. A spaghetti-strap swing dress for when you love spring fashion, but you're also pretty minimal with your style. This simple dress exudes the spring vibes without having to think too hard about what you're going to wear.
4. A pair of high-waisted mom shorts guaranteed to make you feel utterly adorable everytime you wear them. I have this exact pair and can confirm, it looks wicked cute with whatever top I wear with it. Plus, it comes with a belt!
5. A crewneck patchwork sweater because it's still cold in the spring and you'll need some adorable sweaters to get you through the cold fronts.
6. A pair of high-waisted paper bag pants destined to become a staple in your warm-weather wardrobe. Why? Because you can easily dress it up and well as down without having to sacrifice your comfort.
7. A puffed ruffle blouse that is basically screaming *spring* with every adorable flower and ruffle.
8. A pleated A-line skirt because you can ~never~ go wrong with a pleated skirt. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
9. A tie-front camisole top that come in 22 (!!!) colors! That's almost one each day of the month! You could basically just wear nothing but these tops and no one would notice.
10. A pair of baggy overalls for when you want to nail the "I go to farmer's markets and always bring the reusable bags I purchased from Whole Foods and also I drink a lot of kombuchas" aesthetic. Yes, I have thought a lot about this.
11. A high-waisted pleated skirt with ~pockets~ that will brighten up your entire outfit (and day!) with a gorgeous pop of color. Did I also mention it has ~poooockets~?
12. A short-sleeve crop top you can wear to the gym, around the house, while running errands, or hey... even as pajamas. Who am I to judge?
13. A pair of paper bag trousers because they just work with literally anything you wear them with. The cinched paper bag waist adds a touch of flair while also streamlining your silhouette *chef's kiss* perfectly.
14. A pair of boyfriend jeans that are perfectly baggy enough so it still looks intentional and stylish. Pair with white sneakers and a cropped top and you're ready for the day.
15. A strappy summer dress you can easily wear as a bathing suit cover up or as a regular dress because it's just *that* cute.
16. A long-sleeve pullover with the cutest alien patch to show off you got a sense of humor while also staying cozy until the sun finally decides to come out and warm us.
17. A pair of Levi's skinny jeans because I don't care what Gen-Z says, skinny jeans are here to stay. I will DIE on this hill, in my skinny jeans.
18. A scalloped cropped sweatshirt that is the perfect balance of chic and casual. You can dress it up with a pencil skirt for work or with denim jeans for a more chill day.
19. A pair of hand-painted overalls so you can look like the effortlessly quirky main character in an indie movie (or like, an art teacher, if that's more your vibe). There are 10 different styles you can choose from to truly *nail* this look.
20. A striped ribbed crop top to nail that '90s aesthetic Gen-Z is bringing back (bless them, tbh) with a cute pair of high waisted mom jeans and chunky sneakers.
22. A button-front dress you can wear in basically any weather. Add a cardigan for chillier spring days or just the dress and some sandals on a hot summer day. It's basically perfect.
23. A ruffled romper for when you want to give off a romantic vibe instead of your usual gremlin days. Okay, I'm talking about me.
24. A graphic pullover sweater that will literally make you look like one of those quirky artists who only drink black cold brew coffees and ready poetry. AKA an amazing aesthetic.
25. A floral maxi dress so you can feel and look like a beautiful spring and summer goddess, duh. It's flowy, it's got open shoulders, ~and~ a slit. What more do you need in a maxi?
26. A long-sleeve floral sweatshirt to pay homage to the beauty of spring while also staying warm since spring still means cold weather in some places.
27. And a pair of frayed denim shorts because who loves short shorts? We all do. They're great and it's about to get *hot* out.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.