16 Infuriating Movie Moments That Never, Ever Should Have Happened
The ending of Toy Story 4, though???
1. In Legally Blonde, when Vivian settled her differences with Elle but was then immediately convinced that she'd slept with Professor Callahan to get ahead.
2. In Booksmart, when Miss Fine went to the underage party, drank with kids, and hooked up with one of her students.
3. In Toy Story 4, when Woody left Bonnie and said goodbye to all of his friends at the end of the movie.
4. In Avengers: Endgame, when Clint went on a murder spree to avenge his family after they disappeared.
5. In The Devil Wears Prada, when Andy revealed that she'd never heard of Runway or Miranda Priestly, but someone like her would have done a ton of research before a job interview.
6. In Kingsman: The Secret Service, when Princess Tilde was held captive and told Eggsy she'd have anal sex with him if he saved the world.
7. In Mockingjay — Part 2, when Katniss finally decided to settle down with Peeta and have a family.
8. In The Dark Knight Rises, when Alfred said he had to leave because he didn't like what Bruce was becoming.
9. In Sex and the City, when Steve cheated on Miranda.
10. In Avengers: Age of Ultron, when Captain America said "Language!" even though he was a soldier from Brooklyn who also swore.
11. In Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, when Queenie put Jacob under a love spell and said they were engaged.
12. In Grease, when Sandy changed everything about herself to impress Danny.
13. In To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, when Lara Jean called things off with John Ambrose and went back to Peter.
14. In Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, when Rey said that she didn't deserve Luke's lightsaber.
15. In Avengers: Endgame, when Steve went back in time so he could live his life with Peggy, knowing full well that she would have moved on and gotten married and had kids.
16. And, of course, in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, when a normally calm and levelheaded Dumbledore aggressively demanded that Harry reveal if he put his own name in the Goblet of Fire.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.