2. The timeline begins with Brave, set in the Dark Ages. It explains why animals can have human characteristics.
In the movie, Merida discovers magic and accidentally turns her mother into a bear. Other inanimate objects come to life, too.
9. The Incredibles’ Syndrome uses this technology in attempts to create a genocide.
“Syndrome creates the ‘killbot’ that learns the moves of every super-human.” But this killbot turns on him, suggesting that machines and inanimate objects are trying to get rid of their biggest threat, aka humans.
This also affects the plot of Toy Story 3.
14. In the meantime, a new super species is born.
“The monsters’ civilization is actually Earth in the incredibly distant future… It’s possible that the monsters are simply the personified animals mutated after the diseased earth was radiated for 800 years.”
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡