2. The timeline begins with Brave, set in the Dark Ages. It explains why animals can have human characteristics.
In the movie, Merida discovers magic and accidentally turns her mother into a bear. Other inanimate objects come to life, too.
9. The Incredibles’ Syndrome uses this technology in attempts to create a genocide.
“Syndrome creates the ‘killbot’ that learns the moves of every super-human.” But this killbot turns on him, suggesting that machines and inanimate objects are trying to get rid of their biggest threat, aka humans.
This also affects the plot of Toy Story 3.
14. In the meantime, a new super species is born.
“The monsters’ civilization is actually Earth in the incredibly distant future… It’s possible that the monsters are simply the personified animals mutated after the diseased earth was radiated for 800 years.”
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝