2. The timeline begins with Brave, set in the Dark Ages. It explains why animals can have human characteristics.
In the movie, Merida discovers magic and accidentally turns her mother into a bear. Other inanimate objects come to life, too.
9. The Incredibles’ Syndrome uses this technology in attempts to create a genocide.
“Syndrome creates the ‘killbot’ that learns the moves of every super-human.” But this killbot turns on him, suggesting that machines and inanimate objects are trying to get rid of their biggest threat, aka humans.
This also affects the plot of Toy Story 3.
14. In the meantime, a new super species is born.
“The monsters’ civilization is actually Earth in the incredibly distant future… It’s possible that the monsters are simply the personified animals mutated after the diseased earth was radiated for 800 years.”
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️