We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to give us the scoop on Korean beauty products they totally can't live without! Brace yourselves and your wallets, because these are the treasures they raved about:
1. Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence contains a whopping 96% filtered snail mucin to replenish dull, stressed, and dehydrated skin — pat your way to softer skin!
2. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask packs in enough hydration to last you all night and then some (hello, eight-hour time-release moisturizing layer!), so you face the next day with cherub-like skin.
3. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream provides medium-to-full coverage that hits it out of the park when it comes to disguising blemishes, evening out skin tone, and SPF (42, baby!).
4. Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid contains 7% glycolic acid to resurface skin, gently exfoliate, brighten skin tone, and reduce the appearance of whiteheads — bumpy textures, good-freaking-bye!
5. Etude House Dear Darling Tints feel like nothing on your lips, but impart serious color that won't come off unless it's good and ready — I love applying them all over or going for that pretty blotted lip look!
6. Innisfree My Real Squeeze Masks are the perfect anytime treat for your skin, providing a burst of hydration in delectable scents that all have their own unique skin-improving benefits.
7. The magic combination of Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner and Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence gets your skin many steps closer to ~honey skin~, thanks to licorice water, green tea extract, and naturally fermented ingredients.
8. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel is actually skincare wizardry that removes oodles of gunk and dead skin and singlehandedly resets your skin — hello, satisfying skin care.
9. Etude House Face Blur adds a slightly pinkish glow to your complexion and double tasks as a primer and moisturizer that lets your foundation and/or BB cream easily ~glide~ on.
10. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder makes shine vanish with a few pats of powder formulated with natural Jeju Island-sourced minerals and mint extracts.
11. Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm is a holy-grail balm-to-oil cleanser that breaks down and dissolves all of your makeup in seconds — and the formula's been revamped so there's good-for-you natural ester oil instead of mineral oil, yes!
12. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is a lightweight gel-cream that contains a blend of apothecary herbs and might just give you the most elastic, supple skin of your life.
13. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence leaves your skin moisturized and balanced AF with galactomyces ferment filtrate, which contains proteins, folic acid, niacin, and Vitamins B1 and B2.
14. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Nightly Re.Pair Masks stop redness and irritation in their tracks with star ingredient, centella asiatica — commonly known as tiger grass — so your skin feels calm and collected by morning.
15. And while we're on the same page, Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment also instantly calms down rogue redness with color-changing capsules that blends into your skin tone, protects against UV light with SPF 30, and boosts fatigued-looking skin, along with many other benefits.
16. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Mask feels cool and soothing upon contact and sucks alllll of the gunk and sebum outta your pores — plus, you can say your skincare routine is inspired by volcanoes, since there are legit volcanic clusters in the formula!
17. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a powerful serum with 5% ascorbic acid (stabilized Vitamin C) to help fade pigmentation, brown spots, fine lines, and generally keep the skin looking young and bright — say hello to your new skincare do-it-all secret weapon.
18. Tony Moly Banana Sleeping Pack is a cute custard-like superfood (made with banana and chamomile extracts) for your skin that hydrates and soothes overnight.
19. Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer glides over your pores for a totally silky and seamless base that enhances the wear of your makeup — aka, it's amazing for preventing summertime slippage.
20. Leaders Seven Wonders Sheet Masks are super rich in antioxidants that work to target specific skin issues, like irritation, environmental stressors, pores/fine lines, and dullness.
21. J.One Jelly Pack is a hydrating (and a lil' sticky at first) gel that liquefies onto skin — it not only plumps up your skin, but it truly ~grips~ onto makeup so it doesn't have any room to budge or slip all day long!
22. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off is a delicious-smelling crowd favorite that gently exfoliates your face to reveal a super soft, even mug.
23. Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream keeps oil at bay, while smoothing out pores and making your skin look like it doesn't have a worry in the world.
24. Pyunkang Yul Mist Toner keeps it cool and to the point — it's made of 91.9% barberry root extract, which is a powerhouse of anti-inflammatory properties, so your skin is soothed and prepped for all the other products that come its way.
25. Glow Recipe Watermelon Moisturizer is a treat for your skin in many senses: your face will soften and plump up, and your nose will love the sweet watermelon scent — my combination-leaning skin* immediately drinks it up as the last step of my morning skincare routine types, and it's undetectable underneath makeup.
26. Petitfée Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches help control pesky puffiness or discoloration due to sleep deprivation, stress, and all the negative things life throws your way.
27. Klavuu Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam contains calming ingredients like seaweed and algae extract and has an addicting milky texture that is super effective at removing dirt.
28. Clio Kill Black Waterproof Eyeliner makes it super easy to draw and flick out a killer cat eye that you *know* will stay put all day.
29. IPKN Radiant Creamy Primer creates a smooth pre-makeup canvas with ingredients like rose extract, pearl powder, and a multi-fruit complex — the very necessary first step to your makeup routine.
30. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream heals flare-ups caused by acne, sebum overproduction, shaving, and long-term sun exposure thanks to centella asiatica extract and guaiazulene (which is extracted from camomile oil and responsible for the lovely blue color!).
31. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel is your to-go solution whenever summer rears its horns and burns your skin — it helps calm down any redness and ease itchiness! People also swear by it for taming acne or oiliness, as well as lightening acne scars. Pop it into the fridge for an extra cooling effect!
32. Skinfood Peach Sake Serum helps keep excess sebum at bay and also makes you want to say, "cheers, pores — you're going down!"
33. Peach & Lily Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser leaves my face feeling clean, crazy soft, and smooth, even after I work an oil-based cleanser through a full face of makeup — that's what I call A True Feat, ladies and gents.
34. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask smells like a strawberry banana smoothie and it'll revitalize your flaky, dried-out lips by the time you wake up — thanks Vitamin C, antioxidants, and a delicious Berry Mix Complex.
35. Make P:rem Blue Ray Sun Gel is one of my favorite chemical sunscreens ever, which I prefer to physical ones because they disappear into my skin and don't leave any signs of residue or white cast. Plus, this one is super cooling on and actually works to counteract any overheating you experience from hot infrared waves and radiation! Science!!
36. Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum acts as a serum and moisturizer hybrid, smoothing and soothing skin with a heavy dose of chaga mushrooms and fermented oils — plus, it stays cool for over 36 hours to preserve ingredient efficacy.
You racing to fill up your (virtual) shopping cart:
Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
The submissions used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.