Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
Save money so you can buy *another* lipstick.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon posts more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in a lifetime, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category (in this case: fabulous, gorgeous, knockout, stunning deals on beauty products!).
All Prime Day deals are limited quantity and subject to rapid change, but we'll be doing our best to keep this post updated and accurate.
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. 30% off a Conair 1875 Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer helps keep your hair frizz-free, shiny, and its style on lock all day long, in a fraction of the time it takes other driers.
2. 40% off Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara, an established crowdpleaser that blesses you with va-va-voom, all-day-long lashes people can't help but notice and ~admire~.
3. 50% off a Waterpik Aquarius water flosser to give you a smile that ✨sparkles✨ 24/7, just like your personality.
4. 36% off Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Whitening Strips Kit for a further tooth-blinding boost.
5. 30% off Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, a holy grail amongst holy grails. If you're into liner that's pigmented AF and doesn't budge under any circumstances, do yourself a favor and give Stila a whirl — preferably in multiple colors.
7. 22% off a 22" Lay-n-Go Cosmo Deluxe Cosmetic Bag for super easy on-the-go storage and organization — gone are the days of fumbling through your makeup bag for that one lipstick or mascara!
8. 31% off a three-pack of O'Keeffe's Cooling Relief Lip Balm to rescue your lips at the sign of first crack or split.
9. 26% off Skinfood Freshmade Watermelon Mask for next-level hydration, softening, and cooling — just like a juicy slice of of watermelon on a hot day.
10. 20% off a Yeouth Vitamin C and E Day Serum with Hyaluronic Acid that brightens and evens skin tone, ramps up collagen production, and locks in hydration — the closest thing to a bottle of magic, perhaps.
11. 35% off Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water trusted by thousands upon thousands of people (including me!) to take off their makeup without causing a mess at the sink, or more importantly, an ounce of irritation.
12. 30% off Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, which has an average of 4.2 stars across 2,179 reviews — so swipe one for yourself ASAP if you're prone to any breakouts 'cause this pink bad boy will attack and deflate them overnight.
13. 40% off Maybelline's Summer Fundles, which are filled with makeup musts, plus other cool treats, for any sort of makeup lover out there.
14. 30% off a NYX Color Correcting Palette for all the creamy and blendable coverage you need in any situation, whether they be dark circles or unfortunate face plant accidents.
15. 30% off a four-pack of Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes so — no matter how late it is or how lazy you are — you have ZERO excuses about not removing your makeup before bed.
16. 24% off a four-piece Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor hair care set, which includes the line's shampoo, conditioner, leave-in condition, and treatment masque, that's basically a miracle worker for taming dry and frizzy hair for days on end.
17. 45% off a Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Palette for a glowing payoff that's so easy on the wallet — yeah, you read that right, this palette gives high-end brands a run of their money.
18. 40% off Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation for a makeup and skincare hybrid that seems so obvious to have — hello, even skin tone, firming hydration, and reduced signs of aging.
19. 30% off a 40-count pack of BIC Silky Touch Women's Twin Blade Disposable Razors for the no-nonsense shave you deserve.
21. $2 off a Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush that claims to exfoliate (aka lift away dead skin cells, oil, and buildup) and stimulate hair growth — it also basically turns your shower into a self-care spa, say what?
22. 57% off Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick for a pout that elevates your entire lewk in just a few swipes.
23. 30% off The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost for skin that just screams R-A-D-I-A-N-C-E — it also has mineral glowing particles and Amazon Camu Camu berries to help boost your skin and protect against damaging environmental elements.
24. Up to 40% off Clarisonic brushes and replacement brush heads for a ~deep~, soothing, and pore-emptying clean you simply can't achieve with your hands alone.
25. 58% off a calming lavender bath fragrance made for pampering yourself after a looooong day/week/eternity.
29. Up to 26% off a Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush for the most thorough and satisfying wash your face has possibly ever encountered.
31. 20% off Supergoop Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 50 to keep your poor, sun-sensitive skin away from heating up into dangerously red territory.
32. 20% off handmade beauty and grooming products so you can feel good about yourself *and* what you're putting on your body.
33. 55% off a 1.5-inch John Frieda Hot Air Brush for dual-function blow-drying AND styling, because you need your beauty tools to be as innovative and multitasking as you are.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
You emerging from the depths of Prime Day:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.