We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which Disney movie moments always annoy them. Here are the infuriating results.
1. Maybe the biggest one of all — we know that Ariel can read and write, since she signs Ursula's contract. Why doesn't she search for a quill and parchment, or even WRITE IN THE SAND, when she meets Prince Eric?
2. Despite being told NUMEROUS times not to go to the West Wing in the castle, WHY does Belle go anyway — and then act surprised when the Beast is mad at her for doing so?!?
3. Despite the fact that they're both dogs, Goofy wears clothes and walks/talks, while Pluto walks on all fours and barks. What?!
4. Everything that the Fairy Godmother transformed reverted back to its original state at the stroke of midnight — except Cinderella's glass slippers. Why didn't they turn back?
5. Was Mulan really *THAT* good at dressing in drag that she fooled the entire Chinese army into thinking she was a man? That includes Shang, who interacted with her face-to-face!
6. And then let's talk about how Shang abandoned Mulan in the snow AFTER she saved his life and the Chinese army. What a jerk move — WHY was he such an asshole?
7. Why do anteaters (which are native to SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA) show up during "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" in The Lion King, which takes place in AFRICA?!
8. Why didn't Cinderella keep her chill when she heard Prince Charming was looking for her? If she had kept her cool, her stepmother wouldn't have locked her up!
9. On that note, why did Prince Charming have to search far and wide for Cinderella and check EVERY single woman's foot in the kingdom? If he was searching for the love of his life, wouldn't he at least have remembered her facial features and that she was blonde?
10. OK, another Cinderella question: If the glass slipper was such a perfect fit, then why did it fall off in the first place?
11. The Genie's magic doesn't *QUITE* hold up. When Aladdin wishes to be a prince, Genie just gives him the clothing and a parade. But when Jafar wishes to be sultan, Genie upends the monarchy. HUH?
12. A smaller one, but troubling nonetheless — how was Mulan able to wipe her makeup off with her sleeve in one smooth motion?
13. The timeline in Beauty and the Beast seems to be totally messed up. For starters, the Beast is cursed when he is a young boy (probably about 11 years old) — yet there's a human portrait of him in the castle as a young man! We need answers.
—Dani Dymond, Facebook
14. Additionally, the castle is just a short distance from Belle's village. Did none of the villagers notice the building descend into disrepair in just a few short years?
—Tara Toma, Facebook