34 Useful Products That Yield Astonishing Results
I, for one, am very astonished by these results.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
5. A wood polish and conditioner for bringing your precious wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your house redone by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
6. A clear, bitter nail polish to help you curb your biting habit — one taste of this stuff is gonna have you quickly realizing your chompers are better used for food or gum than for nails.
7. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: You're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience here!
8. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
9. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo that'll clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
10. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
11. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
12. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
13. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
14. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
15. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
16. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
17. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
18. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
19. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
20. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning those stubborn messes and restoring your surfaces to brand new condition.
21. BluApple produce fresheners to help extend the life of your precious fruits and veggies two to three times longer. All you need to do is toss 'em into the producer drawer in the fridge and let them work their magic.
22. Crest 3D Whitestrips for a treatment promising removal of up to 14 years of natural teeth stains (AKA yummy stuff like coffee and wine).
23. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your fluffy friend super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to get them groomed.
24. Pan scrapers for easily cleaning away leftover food remnants and burnt bits, because we're pretty sure those won't make a welcome addition in the next food item you plan to prepare in the pan.
26. Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 for giving you full-face protection, and not only helping to cover-up blemishes, but prevent new ones from popping up!
27. Compound W One Step Pads to apply to plantar warts — they essentially just look like bandages, but really they're working hard to remove those stubborn little guys.
28. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
29. A foot filer that'll leave your feet feeling super smooth — without having to endure a tickle attack from a pumice stone.
30. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
31. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
32. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
34. A MakeUp Eraser — a microfiber cloth you just need to run under a little water in order to make taking off your makeup, well, literally like erasing it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.