1. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
2. A shopping bag carrier so you can pick up a bunch of bags at a time and easily carry them to your car or inside the house.
3. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off your phone, because — news flash! — you bring your phone everywhere with you, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning, ok?!
4. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
5. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
6. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
7. An Instant Pot sure to become your new go-to kitchen gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and sauté-r all in one, so it's here to make your hectic life feel a lot less hectic.
8. Magnetic barbecue lights so grilling up all your favorites for dinner doesn't have to feel like a race against the sun going down for the night. Anyone up for a late-night burger?
9. Reusable microfiber mop pads for a greener, more cost-efficient way of keeping your floors clean. Buying new mop pads every few weeks and then tossing them in the garbage will now be a thing of the past!
10. The Honey Pot overnight pads to make Mother Nature's monthly visit less dreadful. These pads are made with essential oils to create a "cooling" effect and help ease cramps.
11. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
12. A Burst Sonic Toothbrush — an electric toothbrush with a battery that lasts for ONE MONTH per charge. Plus, it's been clinically proven to remove up to 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush, and helps to reduce gingivitis gum bleeding while brushing.
13. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
14. A clear panel nonmedical face mask that won't fog up when talking. This means other people can more clearly read your lips and expressions, while keeping you and other safe and protected.
15. A handy utensil that'll slice, core, and scoop melons. Stop buying it pre-cut! It's more expensive that way and this gadget will make cutting it up so much more simple. You're welcome!
16. A pet hair remover glove to make brushing your dog's hair easier for both of you. They'll love how it feels against their skin, and you'll love that they're happy!
17. A Thermacell patio mosquito repellent that'll allow you to enjoy an outdoor meal, reading your favorite book, or unwinding with a glass of wine outside an enjoyable, without the looming thought of all the bug bites you'll find on your legs the next day.
18. A zipper puller to make the near-impossible task of zipping up your dress by yourself SO EASY! FINALLY!
19. A body patch formulated with anti-inflammatory hemp you simply apply to the inside of your wrist, inner elbow, or ankle, wear for up to 24 hours, and allow it to work its magic.
20. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves to keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
21. EveryPlate — a meal kit service that sends you everything you need to make delicious meals at home in 30 minutes or less. Plus, it's priced at $4.99 per serving, making it a more affordable option than some of the other fabulous meal kits on the market.
22. Mini spin hair pins that'll make putting your hair up in a flawless bun super simple. Just one of these little pins can do the work of 20 bobby pins!!! I, for one, do not want to clip 20 bobby pins in my hair.
23. A veggie chopper to quickly chop, slice, dice, and spiralize your produce — you thought meal prepping was tedious but now it's actually quite...enjoyable?!
24. A water bottle that'll make it easy and most importantly, FUN, to keep track of your water intake so you stay hydrated all summer long.
25. An auto shut-off outlet — simply plug it into an outlet, use the button to control how many hours before it automatically turns off after using, and uh yeah, it's literally THAT easy to give yourself some peace of mind.
26. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
27. A Crock-Pot that is sure to become your new favorite appliance. All you need to do is plug it into an outlet, put your ingredients for whatever you plan on making inside, turn the switch to your desired heat level, cover, and then go about your day.
28. A super cute bookmark so reaching for a random piece of paper, a receipt, a writing utensil, or whatever else it is use to save your spot in a book, becomes a thing of the past. Plus, it's punny!!
29. Verb Energy bars — a delicious energy bar that contains as much caffeine as an espresso minus the post-coffee jitters. They come in a variety of delicious flavors like salted peanut butter, maple blueberry, lemon raspberry, vanilla latte, coconut chai, and simply cocoa.
32. A grocery list notepad so you can easily plan what you're gonna need on your next grocery run and budget accordingly! No more making lists in your head only to realize you forgot more than half of those items when you get home from the store.
33. A false eyelash applicator that'll make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
34. A car dip clip so you can drive WHILE dipping your nugs and fries, because it's important to drive safe WHILE enjoying ketchup.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.