30 Things To Treat Yourself To Before The Holiday Season Is Over, Because 2020
You made it through holiday shopping in the year 2020...time to treat yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Book of the Month subscription to help take the guesswork out of pick your next read. Each month, you'll choose from a selection of great books you want delivered. If nothing strikes your interest, you can save your credit and apply it towards a future month instead.
2. A gel nail polish kit so you can give yourself a salon-quality manicure right from the comfort of home. Plus, every color in this set is neutral and pretty!
3. A personalized body wash from Function of Beauty that'll make shower time feel so much more luxurious.
4. An assortment of The Office stickers so you can deck out your laptop, water bottle, planner, and anything else your Dunder Mifflin-adoring heart desires.
5. A customizable face mask lanyard chain to help make mask-wearing a little more convenient and a lot more cute.
6. An adult coloring book your inner '90s kid will absolutely love. It's like opening a time machine and traveling back in time and watching your favorite cartoons on a Saturday morning.
7. A beautiful monogram mug that'll make for a lovely way to drink your coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or anything else you like using a nice mug for!
9. A high-quality pan for cooking up your favorite foods and then cleaning everything up afterwards with ease.
10. An assortment of Baked by Melissa's latest and greatest cupcakes to reward all of your holiday shopping with bite-sized pieces of heaven.
11. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and buttery soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
12. Cocktail-inspired soap bars you can use as either a body soap or a hand soap. Either way, it's a great option and you can use them whenever, because I mean...it's 5 p.m. SOMEWHERE, right?!
13. A deck of affirmation cards that are a wonderful combination of funny, inspiring, and aesthetically-pleasing to look at.
14. A thickened down jacket to keep you feeling warm and cozy no matter how cold or windy it gets outside.
16. Light saber chopsticks for ensuring the Force is really with you with every bite of food you take.
17. A pair of sunnies I think you'll ~heart~ so much. Just saying, I think everyone should own at least one pair of heart sunglasses.
18. A carbonated bubble clay mask that'll be REALLY FUN to use because it'll make your face all foamy and bubbly. You'll almost be sad you have to rinse it off after.
19. A pair of Apple AirPods to allow you to listen to your favorite music, shows/movies, podcasts, books, and more without the hassle of a wire in your way.
20. And while you're at it, this Dunkin' Donuts AirPods case that may just make it a whole latte easier to find your headphones in your bag, around the house, etc.
21. An assortment of vegan cookies from Maya's Cookies that'll take your tastebuds on an exciting trip to Deliciousville. Population: every cookie this awesome shop has to offer.
22. A pair of customizable dog socks so you can keep your feetsies nice and warm while repping your favorite little fluff.
23. A speaker that'll deliver excellent sound quality for all your favorite jams no matter where you use it. Not to mention, just LOOK at its sleek design.
24. Mike's Hot Honey – it just may become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
25. A daily planner that covers the important areas of your day-to-day life like to-do lists, appointments, water intake, and achievements in a way that feels manageable and fun rather than overwhelming.
26. A geometric backpack with color-changing abilities that is bound to make everyone ask what kind of wizardry you've been doing to get a backpack like this. We won't tell them your magic secret is ordering this on Amazon if you don't, OK?
27. A Serta memory foam desk chair that'll provide some serious comfort to your WFH/online schooling/gaming setup.
28. A screaming goat book and figure for a hilarious little companion who'll be there for you when you need to just let out some of that stressful energy.
29. A drinking animals coloring book that combines two wonderful things — easy and delicious cocktail recipes and adorable animals! The perfect activity to work on while sipping a drink.
30. And a Mercury-in-retrograde protection candle for those who may not be superstitious...but like...a little stitious. The next time Mercury will be in retrograde is Jan. 30—Feb. 21, so better to prepare early!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.