30 Subscription Boxes That’ll Make Excellent Birthday Gifts
Nothing says "happy birthday" like a monthly delivery of candy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Atlas Coffee Club transports their caffeine-craving taste buds to a different country, literally. Each month they'll get coffee from a different part of the world along with a cool postcard from that country to really tie the whole experience together.
3. Leither Collection provides everything they need to make beautiful crochet projects featuring an exclusive new pattern each month.
4. Jackie's Chocolate immerses them into a chocolate-y world of wonder with truffles, artisan chocolates, caramels, and more.
5. Whisk Takers provides the freedom to choose a subscription that fits their personal taste, whether they're chocolate-obsessed, have a gluten- or nut-allergy, prefer vegan recipes, or they're open to anything and would be happy to be surprised!
6. House Plant Box brings them houseplants, succulents, or air plants — it'll be a lovely surprise to find out what they get each month, and will surely make their heart blossom.
7. Nail Shack sends them four full sets of nail polish strips in a variety of fun colors and patterns, so they can easily rock a new nail look each week.
8. Dia & Co, a plus-size styling service, connects users with a personal stylist who works to curate a selection of clothes and accessories that they're bound to love. They can buy what they like, and send back what they don't.
9. Birchbox Beauty is perfect for anyone who's obsessed with all things beauty and is always ready to try out luxury cosmetics and hair products.
10. And Birchbox Grooming so they can try out deluxe grooming products like shaving cream, deodorant, lip balm, lotions, and more.
11. Vinyl Moon gives them the chance to discover up-and-coming musicians in a super cool, old-school fashion — with a pretty and high-quality vinyl record.
12. Stitch Fix provides personal styling option in women's, men's, and kids' clothing sizes, that way anyone can have fun dressing up in new and exciting outfits. They can opt to send everything back or purchase their favorites!
13. Match Made Coffee sends them international craft coffees and gourmet cookies that perfectly pair with them. It's like having their local cafe deliver goodies right to their front door.
14. Treats picks a different country each month and then fills their boxes with an array of yummy snacks from that country.
15. UnboxBoardom sends them a new game with each box (they'll receive either a family game, a strategy game, or a party game every month, every two months, or every three months). You choose how often you'd like their games to come, and all they have to do is have fun playing them!
16. Explore Local Box focuses on a different US city in each box with artisan goods from small businesses in that city, which means subscribing help to support awesome small businesses. It's like gifting them a road trip, minus spending money on gas — a win/win situation.
17. Marshmallow of the Month Club sends a mouthwatering assortment of marshmallows, homemade graham crackers, and a chocolate surprise that'll leave them wanting s'more and more every month.
18. Lather and Light Co. delivers a fabulous variety of handcrafted bath and body products like soaps, body butters, and candles to help them unwind and relax in the best way possible.
19. EarFleek brings them super cute and stylish earrings each month so they can expand their growing accessories collection, and be sure they always have the perfect earrings to go with any outfit.
20. Gusto di Roma sends their tastebuds on a fine Italian culinary journey thanks to their box of gourmet goodies like fruit jam, biscotti, grilled veggies in extra virgin olive oil, and so much more!
21. Coffee And A Classic transports them to the world of the included book each month with the help of a yummy hot beverage, snacks, a high-quality photo box, and other fun knickknacks.
23. Paletteful Packs sends hand-picked art supplies monthly, so no matter their skill level, they can look forward to unleashing their creativity.
24. Shaker & Spoon sends them the things they need to whip up some of the best-tasting cocktails they've ever sipped on — all they'll need to add is their own liquor! BUT, if alcohol isn't their thing, that's cool too, because they can always enjoy these mixed drinks using just the syrups, mixers, garnishes, etc.
25. Robb Vices gives them a quality mix of luxury foods, wine, toys, tools, spirits, and more from luxe brands that make the perfect gift. So if they really like it for their birthday, keep it in mind for other holidays and special occasions, too!
26. BloomsyBox delivers beautiful, fresh flower bouquets right to their doorstep — because you can never go wrong with sending flowers on someone's birthday.
27. Candy Club gives the person with a major sweet tooth access to new, delicious candies each month. Whether they prefers super sweet or more sour treats, there is bound to be a candy in their box that will become an instant favorite.
28. Wine of the Month Club delivers two bottles of vintage wine each month, which any vino-drinking birthday star will be excited to open their door to.
29. Hemp Crate Co brings them an assortment of CBD-infused products. Depending on which subscription you choose for them, they'll get sent treats, balms, wellness products, and even CBD-infused pet products!
30. HopeBox sends them a perfectly curated care package each month filled with things like skincare, books, jewelry, snacks, and more!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.