If You Love A Good Before-And-After Photo, Here Are 44 Products With A+ Ones
Look at those results!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A foot file that'll leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist could make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
3. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
4. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
5. A natural tub and tile cleaner that'll help dissolve soap scum, hard water stains, and mineral deposits from your shower/bath floors and walls with minimal effort required on your end. Plus, it's non-toxic, free of synthetic fragrances, and smells like eucalyptus.
6. An antiseptic spray to help treat pet skin infections caused by yeast, bacteria, ringworm, and pyoderma.
7. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your family to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
8. A mascara to give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
9. A wood polish and conditioner that'll help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
10. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
11. Houseplant insect traps you can easily to pop into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
12. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it. Not to mention the fact that you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
14. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
15. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
16. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your floof super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to the groomer.
17. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
18. A jewelry cleaning pen so you don't have to spend too much time or energy on giving your beloved treasures the shine they deserve.
19. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
20. A fabric defuzzer you'll just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
21. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor... for under $20 that is.
22. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
23. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches – it'll be the easiest solution to pesky acne you've ever stumbled upon — just take a patch, put it over your pimple, and go about the rest of your day. Yup, it's THAT simple.
24. A suede brush cleaner that'll stop you from having to spend your money on bringing your dirty suede shoes to get repaired, or worse... REPLACED.
25. Or you can try this miracle hair mask that has tons of glowing reviews from folks with Type 3 and 4 hair! Its raw honey and olive oil formula help to nourish dry, damaged, and color-treated hair, as well as reduce scalp itchiness.
26. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
27. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
28. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid that helps reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
29. An all-purpose car cleaner that'll have the inside of your car looking as the good as the day it looked the day it first left the factory — no matter how many years ago that may have been.
30. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
31. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
32. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
33. A natural stain remover that'll keep you and your family's life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
34. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
35. An eye cream that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and provides long-lasting hydration.
36. A rain glass treatment to repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
37. A power scrubber that makes quick work of cleaning away at grout, soap scum, and other tough gunk.
39. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning stubborn bathroom messes and restoring a multitude of your surfaces (ahem, like the shower door as seen below) to brand-new condition.
40. A headlight restoration kit that'll help ensure the safety of yourself and others by driving with clear, working lights. Because it's really dangerous driving with them all fogged up... don't do it!
41. CeraVe moisturizing cream for those looking for an all-around great moisturizer that's gentle on sensitive, dry skin. I personally LOVE this moisturizer, have tried several expensive moisturizers before this one, and love how this feels on my sensitive skin. Not to mention, it's cleared my face SO much.
42. A wine stain remover so you can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your red wine without having any fear whatsoever about what might happen if a spill occurs.
43. A clear, bitter nail polish to help you curb your biting habit — one taste of this stuff is gonna have you quickly realizing your chompers are better used for food or gum than for nails.
44. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.