35 Products With Before-And-After Photos That May Make You Think, “No Flipping Way”
"Yes flipping way" — me to you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And on that same note, you may also wanna get washing machine cleaning tablets, because my guess is when you're doing laundry, you want your dirty clothes not coming out dirtier and smelling gross. Fair assumption?
3. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
4. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
5. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
7. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
8. Insect traps to catch little buggies who dare invade your potted plants at home. The thought of bugs freely crawling around the plants in MY house is enough to keep me awake at night, IDK about you!
9. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
10. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
11. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should marvel at its abilities or gag.
12. An antiseptic spray to help treat infections your fluffy friend might get, such as yeast infections, hot spots, ringworm, and pyoderma.
13. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
14. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to tell them.
15. Mini spin hair pins that'll make putting your hair up in a flawless bun super simple. Just one of these little pins can do the work of 20 bobby pins!!! I, for one, do not want to clip 20 bobby pins in my hair.
16. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
17. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photo below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
18. An all-natural dry shampoo that's scented with lavender oil, so we won't tell anyone it's been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don't. Deal?
19. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning those stubborn messes and restoring your surfaces to brand new condition.
20. A pumice cleaning stone that'll scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
21. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have to buy new brushes and sponges!
23. A wood polish and conditioner to bring your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
24. A cook top cleaning kit because look: You're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience or anything!
25. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
26. An anti-dandruff shampoo for relieving your dry, flaky scalp, because we know you want to go about your day without worrying about pesky white clumps.
27. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
28. A carpet spot remover spray sure to help you clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
29. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let it sit for about 10 minutes or so, peel it off, and bask in some yucky satisfaction.
30. A soap scum and grime removal spray that'll target areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and make them look as if the appliance delivery person just dropped them off.
31. Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 for giving you full-face protection, and not only helping to cover-up blemishes, but prevent new ones from popping up!
32. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
34. A red wine stain remover to buy immediately if the only thing you're better at than downing an entire bottle of your favorite red at the end of the day is managing to spill it.
35. Reusable microfiber mop pads for a greener, more cost-efficient way of keeping your floors clean. Buying new mop pads every few weeks and then tossing them in the garbage will now be a thing of the past!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.