All You Need Is Love...But Also Maybe A Few Of These 36 Products
The Beatles were actually singing about all of these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of customizable dog socks so you can keep your feetsies nice and warm while repping your favorite little fluff.
2. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook that will basically be your ticket on the Hogwarts Express because it'll help you make all the meals you've read about in the series.
3. A mascara that'll give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
4. A wine condom — yes you read that correctly — for a funny, but truly practical way of sealing your bottles airtight.
5. A magnetic dry erase menu board to help you plan out your meals for the week, compile your grocery lists, and jot down any additional reminders or notes you may need to keep handy.
6. Food earrings that'll add a fun and unique twist to your ear candy collection. *Resists temptation to eat taco earrings.*
7. Fine point drawing pens to make coloring and jotting down important dates and reminders fun, easy, and most importantly, COLORFUL!
8. An infuser water bottle featuring time markings that'll transform your water drinking experience in the most fun way possible. Add your favorite fruits and veggies, and stay on-track with hydrating yourself throughout the day.
9. A super trendy faux leather belt you're gonna want to buy in every color and wear every.single.day. Perhaps I suddenly like jeans more than I like leggings.
10. Silicone face mask brushes to make applying your favorite masks super easy, and a lot less messy (re: not getting your hands all dirty). Plus, reviewers boast about how simple these babies are to clean.
11. A car dip clip so you can drive WHILE dipping your nugs and fries, because it's important to drive safe WHILE enjoying ketchup.
12. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason – it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
13. A customizable face mask lanyard chain to help make mask-wearing a little more convenient and a lot more cute.
14. A pair of touchscreen gloves that'll allow you to still text your group chat about how cold it is outside, but at least your hands will stay warm!
15. A blade safety cutter so you can safely and efficiently clip out news articles, coupons, and paper for use in art projects and scrapbooking, just to name a few!
16. A sloth planner and notepad that's super adorable, and unlike the nature of these slow-moving cute creatures, will help make it easier to stay on-track and get through your to-do list quicker.
18. An OPI matte top coat with a cult-following to give your manicures a smooth, beautiful, and long-lasting finish!
19. A weighted blanket that'll help you fall asleep quicker and stay asleep, because the best gift you can give yourself is the gift of a great night's sleep.
20. Mike's Hot Honey – it may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and pour it in. You do you.
21. An eye cream that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and provides long-lasting hydration.
22. A 5-in-1 wine gadget – it acts as an aerator, a stopper, a pourer, a filter, and a re-corker. I'll toast to that!
23. Heeled Chelsea boots that'll make a great addition to your favorite outfits. Just don't forget to accessorize with a warm beverage in hand.
24. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
25. A weekly coffee subscription that'll deliver fresh beans to your doorstep. It's the perfect way to ensure you'll always brew a cup of something delicious, without ever getting bored.
26. An activated charcoal toothpaste to assist in getting your pearly whites looking... well pearlier. Be sure to bring a pair of sunglasses to your next dentist appointment, not for you, but for your dentist.
27. An adorable cat spoon that'll happily just chill and hang off your mug, so you always have a little buddy to hang with while enjoying your fave hot beverage.
28. A set of non-medical reversible face masks in pretty colors that feature a paisley print on one side, so you can opt to show off the fun print or the lovely mask color, all while keeping yourself and others safe!
29. A beautiful set of storage bins that'll help keep your belongings tidy and organized, while adding a nice pop of color to your living space.
30. A dry cocktail kit that'll help set you up with some wonderful basics to create delicious mocktails at home.
31. A Baby Yoda puzzle for anyone who just can't get enough of the most lovable character to ever exist, EVER.
32. A 3-in-1 night serum made with an AHA/BHA/gentle flower acid blend, hyaluronic acid, and a proprietary honey blend to help resurface, hydrate, and clarify skin ALL while you sleep!
33. A one-line-a-day five-year memory book that'll serve as a fun and sweet way to keep track of your thoughts, feelings, accomplishments, and obstacles so you can look back someday on your personal growth.
34. A tee that'll allow you to rep everyone's favorite Albuquerque high school. When Sharpay Evans said she wanted fabulous, she was referring to this shirt.
35. A winged eyeliner stamp so you don't have to waste time during your makeup routine trying to nail the perfect cat eye. Just stamp it on and go, go, gooooo!
36. A wine stain remover so you can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your red wine without having any fear whatsoever about what might happen if a spill occurs.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.