When the couple is looking at the master bedroom closet and the wife (usually) or partner says, regarding the bigger part of the closet, “that’s MY side, and this little area here is yours.” EVERY. TIME.
In my third year of teaching elementary school, I’m finally at a phenomenal school where I am appreciated and recognized for the work that I do. I’ve never felt more at home or at peace.
Response to What’s The Creepiest Conspiracy Theory?:
The earth is hollow and there are populations living inside of it with a central sun.
Response to What Happens To You When You Have A Migraine?:
My migraines feel like my brain is being squished in a vice grip and or between a giants fingers. A dark room, with no sound, medication and my bed is the only solution to cure it. Sometimes it takes hours to go away.
Why can’t we read this post? I want to know the secrets!!!!
When I fly, I listen to a specific meditation mix on my old school iPod and it puts me right at ease. I take deep breaths with the rhythm of the music and imagine already being at my destination and what I’m going to do there :) Or I imagine I’m on a talk show with Conan O’Brien and he asks me interesting questions about my life and laughs at my witty responses.
Response to What’s The Funniest Moment From “Elf”?:
(Screaming hysterically) “SANTA!!!!! I know him, I KNOW him!!!”
I loved reading this. Sometimes being alone is really great and you can just sort of slide back from expectations and just be. Thank you for sharing your day and I will keep your parents in my prayers. Don’t stress about not having a BF right now. All good things come at the right time ❤️✌?️
The worst part of being sensitive is when people tell you to just stop being sensitive. It’s like telling someone who sweats a lot to stop sweating. It’s not something you can just turn off. Stop caring? Stop standing up for others? I don’t think so.
Ladies, remember that you are out and about not to try to impress anyone, but to find someone who compliments YOU. There is no point in being with someone just to be with them. Learn to enjoy your independence and cultivate a meaningful and loving relationship with yourself first.
Bowling or something active for a first date is always good to spark conversation. Introverts tend to like to have an escape route or at least somewhere to take a break if need be, so being somewhere that allows for that will reduce anxiety.
The best part of teaching is when the lightbulb FINALLY goes off and the student understands the concept on their own. They light up with self confidence and you celebrate their success!! As a Kindergarten teacher, when my students learn that letters make sounds and those sounds put together make words, it’s very rewarding.
- rebeccas43 "Malala Spent Her 17th Birthday In Nig..."
- rebeccas43 "What Happens When A Prep School's..."
- rebeccas43 "Oprah On Maya Angelou: "At The Heart ..."
- rebeccas43 "This Couple's Incredible Harry Po..."
- rebeccas43 "Find Out Your Celtic Tree Symbol And ..."
- rebeccas43 "Watch John Oliver Call Out All Of Wes..."
- rebeccas43 "Emma Stone Looks Flawless On The New ..."
- rebeccas43 "Watch Teachers Talk About What They L..."
- rebeccas43 "8 Things You Should Know About The Re..."
- rebeccas43 "18 Reasons Shirley Temple Was Basical..."
- rebeccas43 "17 Maya Angelou Quotes That Will Insp..."
- rebeccas43 "Which '90s Dreamboat Is Your Vale..."
- rebeccas43 "Twin Sisters Separated At Birth Were ..."
- rebeccas43 "How Your Soul Lives On Outside Of You..."
- rebeccas43 "19 Everyday Struggles Of Being A Righ..."