1. @RealCarrotFacts was born and was perfect.
2. Anonymous took over Burger King's Twitter account and changed its name to McDonald's.
3. Cap'n Crunch and Taco Bell competed for Chrissy Teigen's love and loyalty...
4. ...but Taco Bell won when they put a literal ring on it.
5. Carls Jr. tried (and failed) to capitalize on the new pope's election.
6. Noah Ellis, the owner of Red Medicine in Los Angeles, perfected the art of aggro-subtweeting no-show diners...
...and taught chef Alex Stupak to never, ever ask Twitter for new taco suggestions.
This happened for two months.