We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of striped stretch pants you won't be able to HELP but dance in. These were undeniably meant to boogie.
3. A drop-crotch harem pant — go ahead and pack up, because you're gonna want to move into these pants and live in them.
4. A linen pant that is so chic it may just replace your favorite black dress as your go-to confidence outfit.
5. A printed wide-legged pant to add a pop of color to the bottoms portion of your closet that's currently all neutrals.
6. A pair of cropped aviator pants in a stone gray that'll have you feeling cool in more ways than one.
7. A pair of adorable, picnic-ready linen pants in a gingham print to keep you light and breezy during your next hot summer day in the park.
8. A linen bib pant that sure, may technically be overalls, but that doesn't mean they won't keep your legs nice and cool while also being one of your most adorable outfits.
9. Some cropped, wide leg pants in tons of bright colors and bold prints because it's fun to be high-key about low-key styles.
11. A flowy split-leg style that are not fully pants but are not fully not pants, so you may as well jump on them now and relish in blissful breeziness all summer long.
12. A pair of pleated palazzo pants with an adjustable drawstring and airy wide legs for a chic look that's still comfy and — say it with me now — COOL.
We also included this pair in our picks for pants for people that have sworn off jeans forever.
Promising review: "These pants are great and will be amazing for summer. I bought them to wear to the pool as a cover-up, but when I tried them on upon receiving I ended up wearing them all day. Super comfortable and look great and retro. I'm 5'6 and about 175 lbs. and they fit me just fine. Waist is elastic and has an adjustable cord, but was not too tight around my waist. Material will likely snag so be careful with any pet claws or what have you, but overall these were a great find." –Leigh Ann
Get them from Amazon for $18.74+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 22 colors and prints).
13. A pair of drawstring pants that are going to give your sweatpants a run for their money when it comes to being the most used article in your wardrobe.
14. A pull-on cotton and linen pant so versatile, you'll be able to rock them at the office, the grocery store, out for drinks, and while you lounge around at home.
16. A pair of denim culottes so you can get the jeans look without the hot, restricting jeans feeling. All of the good and none of the bad!
17. A pair of linen joggers for anyone who wants to give their usual athleisure look a sophisticated summer twist.
18. A pair of textured linen pants that kind of look like jeans but *definitely* doesn't feel like them. The linen is lightweight, the texture is super subtle, and the legs are wide and breathable.
19. A pair of printed bell-bottoms so comfy they're equally suited for going to a music festival or for watching one online from your couch. It'll be the latter for a while, but when it's time for the former again, they'll be ready.
20. A pair of Duer's "No Sweat" pants made with cotton and special cooling, moisture-wicking fibers to keep you comfortable even when you have to wear "real" pants in the heat.
21. A silk wide-legged trouser so gorgeous, putting them on is going to be the best part of your day.
22. Some summery printed joggers you'll want to rock on the beach, on your yoga mat, and just about everywhere else this summer.
23. A pair of high-waisted pants with colorful stripes that have "vanilla soft serve with rainbow sprinkles" written all over them. Just be careful to not actually spill ice cream on these precious pants.
24. Some lightweight joggers ideal for anyone who hates shorts but loves a hot n' sweaty summer workout. They're also cute enough to be a staple in your loungewear rotation, too!
25. A statement-making pair of sunflower-printed pants so you can be the belle of the ball, the beach, and the backyard BBQ.
Farm Rio is a Brazil-based brand that makes *stunning* clothes in the brightest and boldest prints. They're also partnering with One Tree Planted to help in restoration efforts in the Amazon Rainforest and Atlantic Forest. With every purchase you make from Farm Rio, they match that dollar amount in a donation. You can read more about them in our roundup of cool fashion brands to keep on your radar. Oh, and you may just want to pair these pants with their adorable matching top.
Get them from Farm Rio for $145 (available in sizes XS–XL).