1. A number-one best-selling high-waisted work pant so cute you'll be doing a double take in the mirror every time you pass one.
2. Some ankle dress pants you'll feel like a total boss in, crushing anything that's thrown your way. You got this!
3. A belted straight-leg trouser you can dress up with a pair of heels or down with some sneakers for a cool day look.
4. A pair of high rise faux leather pants so sleek, they'll make you a showstopper in the office. Don't worry, you'll feel super comfy as you strut past everyone's desks.
5. Some stretchy slim pants people will *think* are super nice pants, while you feel like you're wearing leggings all day – isn't that the dream?
6. A boho-inspired wide leg floral pant so perfect, you'll grab these in the morning when you're just not feeling a dress.
7. Some soft linen-blend track pants with an elastic waist for a relaxed fit and breathable comfort that you might confuse with your favorite pair of PJ pants.
8. A pair of elastic-waist, drawstring pants in an array of neutral colors and fun patterns, so you can always sport something that fits your mood (and won't cramp it by making your feel uncomfy at any point during the workday).
Promising review: "Don’t hesitate. I wanted some work pants that weren’t traditional and boring. I bought the snow leopard looking ones. They are comfortable, great material, tight at the ankle for short people like me, and drawstring." –Kindle Customer
Get them from Amazon for $29.95+ (available in sizes S–4XL and in 41 colors and patterns).
9. Or a pair of bag waist pants that'll look just as cute on the weekends when you're running errands as they will in the office on Monday morning.
10. A pair of cropped trousers perfect for the hottest days of summer when you'd rather be at the pool, but it's okay because you've got bigger goals to achieve.
11. A straight twill pant that'll basically match with all the tops you have in your closet, so you won't have trouble putting together an outfit.
12. A pair of tailored tie-waist pants you'll be ~smoking~ in every time you wear them (all while staying cool).
13. A wide-leg pair that might make you feel like you're wearing pajamas all day. And isn't that a great way to live your life?
14. Some trousers that have ties on the ankle because you will not be ~tied down~ by anything, especially uncomfortable pants.
15. Wide-leg trousers you can wear on a windy day without worrying about having a Marilyn Monroe moment...because you're in chic pants!
16. A pair of pastel pants to add a fresh pop of color to your array of neutral work clothes. They're made with two-stretch material, so you'll be free to do a happy dance in these happy pants.
18. A billowy palazzo pant that gives you the movable and breathable freedom of a skirt without any chaffing.
19. A pair of stretchy, wide-leg capris because the future is now and that means capris can be polished and professional, too.
Promising review: "The fabric is substantial and doesn't feel flimsy. There's a nice amount of stretch to the fabric so that it's very comfortable. They wash up well (easy wash/wear, no ironing). Super purchase. I'm going to get a lot of wear out of these -- dressing them up for work and down for weekend." –JC
Get them from Amazon for $49.99 (available in sizes XS–4XL and in five colors).
20. Some stripped palazzo pants designed to be paired with a crisp white button down for ultimate sophistication.
21. Pull-on jeggings that you can rock on casual Fridays (and feel even more casual than people will suspect).
22. Wide-leg crop pants you'll find yourself wearing again and again, until they're a go-to staple in your closet.
Promising review: "I'm 6'2", 160 lbs-ish. Ordered the brown in medium. Love them. A tad short on me but still ok for work. Ordered them in black when they came back in stock. The black seem slightly longer. Extremely comfortable and professional enough with a blouse. I did order the grey but it seemed that they were made of a different material, at least in the tall." –Em K
Get them from Gap for $44.49+ (available in sizes XS–XXL, two lengths, and three colors).
23. Paperbag pants that basically require you to take a bathroom selfie and show off your #OOTD to all your friends and followers.
24. Stretchy palazzo pants you'll love so much, you might go home and get rid of all the other pants you own and replace them with more of these.
25. Laid-back tapered pants that radiate effortlessly cool and stylish vibes. Plus, they come in six gorgeous colors, so you'll have one for every day of the work week (with an extra pair for a comfy-cute weekend look).
26. A linen pant seemingly perfect for going to work, and then going to a summer patio party right after.
27. A mineral wash culotte pant that's the perfect combination of flowy and breezy, but still imply that you mean business.
28. Some faux leather leggings so cool, they'll have everyone in your office asking: "where'd you get those pants?"
29. A Brooklyn ankle pant by Athleta made with recycled, stretchy, and silky material you'll want to rock on and off the go (and then on and off the go again the next day, and the day after that).
Promising review: "Bought these in black and I love them! I wish I had bought another pair when they were on sale. My mom also bought these in the lighter tan color and she loves them too! I can wear these to work, as well (teacher). I will definitely be buying more of these!" –Kathleen A
Get them from Athleta for $99 (available in sizes 00–26, three lengths, and 11 colors).
30. Some high-waisted and cropped paperbag pants with cute button detailing and an airy blend of cotton and spandex to have you lookin' sharp and feelin' equally on-point.
Promising review: "These are one of the best pants I’ve bought on Amazon. I’m 5’2, 175lb, 36’ waist and 42’ hips. I could’ve gotten away with an XL size, but I preferred the style of these pants to hang more loosely. The hem of the pants stop right above my heel, barely grazing the ground without shoes, which is perfect for me as a petite woman. The material is very breathable and comfortable; I love that I actually have work pants WITH FUNCTIONING POCKETS! I’m so happy with these pants and would definitely recommend them." –Malisa Ratthasing
Get them from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 11 colors).