22 Ridiculously Comfy Jeans Brands That People Actually Swear By
So you don't have to live in pajamas!
1. Paige jeans feel as good as they look, and come in a variety of colors to match every top you own.
3. Dress Barn — a great place to get your jeans if you're a busy bee constantly on the move throughout the day.
4. Kan Can apparently makes jeans so comfortable, you can take a nap in them. Sorry not sorry for fueling your need for a nap while wearing these.
5. Torrid jeans are created with comfy curve-enhancing fabrics and provide the *perfect* amount of stretch. Nope, these aren't too good to be true.
6. American Eagle offers a huge selection of jeans in all fits, flares, and feels. They've also been known to run a major sale a time or two (or somewhat constantly, actually).
7. Tommy Hilfiger sells jeggings that look like regular jeans, but plot twist: they're actually your new fave pair of uber-comfy jeggings.
8. White House Black Market makes a truly high-quality jean and doesn't sacrifice an ounce of cuteness or comfort.
10. Butter Denim at Avenue is made with extremely high-quality denim, so throwing them away after only a couple of wears is a thing of the past.
13. Silver Jeans Co.'s jeans are an investment that'll last you many, many years to come. Plus, they're pretty much guaranteed to receive a whole lot of compliments.
14. KUT from the Kloth sells skinny jeans that are a solid choice if you're searching for the perfect petite pants.
15. Jessica Simpson didn't make a name for herself in the fashion industry for you to sleep on these comfy and versatile skinny jeans. You know it's true.
16. Old Navy sells mid-rise jeans that look and feel like jeans, but aren't jeans! They feel comfy, and don't do annoying things that annoying jeggings typically do.
17. Eddie Bauer jeans are made from a stretchy sustainable fabric blend, so you can walk around knowing you made an ~environmentally responsible~ purchase.
18. Mavi makes sleek "supersoft" jeans that'll maintain their fit throughout the day and won't awkwardly sag in weird places.
19. Banana Republic's denim selection is vast and always right on trend. From skinny to wide-leg styles, there's a fit for everyone.
20. Articles of Society is a go-to comfy denim brand that'll not only upgrade your collection of jeans and shorts, but your denim outerwear, as well!
21. Zara's got you covered with all sorts of chic closet staples, and their jean selection certainly doesn't disappoint. Time to start practicing that runway walk because you're about to strut.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.