20 Ridiculously Comfy Jeans Brands That People Actually Swear By
So you don't have to live in pajamas!
1. Hue jeggings feel as good as they look, and come in a variety of colors to match every top you own.
3. Dress Barn — a great place to get your jeans if you're a busy working bee constantly on the move throughout the day.
4. Kancan apparently makes jeans so comfortable, you can take a nap in them. Sorry not sorry for fueling your need for a nap while wearing these.
6. American Eagle's high-rise jeggings have a unique fit you're pretty much guaranteed to fall in love with.
7. Rockstar 24/7 jeans from Old Navy? Yeah, they're basically going to make you feel like a freakin' comfortable rockstar 24/7!
8. White House Black Market makes a truly high-quality jean and doesn't sacrifice an ounce of cuteness or comfort.
9. Topshop's Jamie jeans are the ideal high-waisted jeans for tall people who have a hard time finding a way to rock this style.
10. Butter Denim at Avenue is made with extremely high-quality denim, so throwing them away after only a couple of wears is a thing of the past.
12. Celebrity Pink jeans are incredibly SOFT. Yes, jeans can be SOFT, and they exist in the form of Celebrity Pink. Game changer, huh?
14. Addition Elle makes jeans that withstand the harsh effects of chub rub. Because, hey, it happens and it hurts, and your main concern should be healing your thighs, not ripping your jeans.
15. KUT from the Kloth skinny jeans are a solid choice for the perfect petite pants that fit the way they should.
16. Boyfriend jeans from the Gap just look really fuckin' cool. But they also feel great in every which way.
18. Topshop's Lucas jeans are on a mission to make you look and feel good. And this pair has some badass rips in the knees.
19. Old Navy mid-rise jeggings look and feel like jeans, but aren't jeans! They feel comfy, and don't do annoying things that annoying jeggings typically do.
20. Eddie Bauer's StayShape jeans do what they say – they stay and shape, two very important characteristics to look for in denim pants.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.