We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Knock Knock paper voodoo notepad you can use to doodle, write, vent frustrations, and work through all your ugly feelings of the day. Then rip it up and throw it out as if you're throwing out all those bad thoughts!
2. A combo pack of 16 Dermal sheet masks that contain vitamin E and collagen for plump, hydrated skin. They target different concerns so you can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, turn on some ♫ tunes ♫, and forget all about your bad day while the mask does its work.
3. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-therapy — jot down your thoughts, clear your head, and have a little something to look back on when you're reminiscing on yourself five years from now!
4. A pretty candle reminiscent of a library or of Grandma's kitchen so you can escape through its comforting scents of library books and old leather or butter, apples, and cookies. It's like a hug but in candle form.
5. A Pokémon planter shaped like Bulbasaur because Bulbasaur is cute and reliable and you can spend your time in his company whenever you're too upset to deal with anything else at work but can't go straight home.
6. A very helpful and friendly cat-shaped note dispenser that looks like it could also be your therapist. Even when you're having a bad day, you'll have something to smile about.
7. A charming animal desk calendar because it's eye-catching, will make your desk look pretty and give it some character, and therefore you'll feel a little bit better sitting at your desk trying to calm down if you see things like cute pandas and polar bears and all-around good art.
8. A pack of super effective CosRx Acne Pimple Master Patches because a bad day means a long day and a long day means a stressful day and a stressful day means — pimples! These will fight those nasty whiteheads and protect blemishes from external pollutants and infection. Armed with them, what's a bad day or two on your skin?
9. A roll-on migraine relief stick you'll cry over (and then smile). If work is giving you a headache and everyone's getting on your nerves, this little guy's loaded with therapeutic essential oils like peppermint and spearmint to help ease those headaches. It's also small enough to carry in your purse.
10. A foot spa with heat bubbles and massaging rollers because you deserve all that indulgence after 8-9 hours of being stuck at work.
11. A pack of light-dimming covers that'll mellow down all the bright LEDs from your electronics at home so after work, you can just crash in bed without having to worry about harsh glares bothering you all night. A well-rested night will help you forget all about a bad workday and let you start afresh!
12. A rose salt soak to help soothe the stress of a heated day because let's be real: a bad day gets you heated. This has a relaxing scent and organic ingredients loaded with antioxidants and vitamins so you'll be over your bad day in no time.
13. A handcrafted and customizable wooden notebook to keep on your desk for those bad days. The pretty design will compel you to reach for it and write or draw to vent whenever you just need a moment to yourself after a not-so-pleasant workday.
14. A scalp-massaging and deep-cleaning shampoo brush so you can pamper your head and hair and wash away all your worries during your evening shower.
15. A coffee table book that gives super scientific answers to hilariously absurd hypothetical questions like "What would happen if everyone on earth was in the same place and they all jumped simultaneously?" Keep this on your desk and read a page or two on a bad day for a good chuckle!
16. An ethereal color-changing moon lamp that emulates soft moonlight. You can sleep away all the bad and ugly of the day under the guise of a pretty full moon. It'll put you at peace!
17. Death Wish coffee to mimic how your soul feels after work drains you. Turning to caffeine always helps, amirite or amirite?
18. A Disney+ one-year subscription because if you haven't already hopped on the Disney+ train, well lemme tell you: it's a great mood-lifter.
19. A set of way-too-adorable cat-shaped sticky notes that you can use as bookmarks, memos, reminders...these cuties will be sure to brighten up your not-so-great experience at work just a little.
20. A small lotus aroma diffuser — use refreshing scents like rain, ocean, and bamboo to refresh your mind and cool both your room and your head so you can calm down. Moreover, it'll humidify dry air, and serve as a perfectly pretty piece of decor. I don't know about you but I need this. Like, now.
21. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so after a taxing day, you can race home, cozy up, and feel better with your favorite movies and shows (or even start a new one). And just ask Alexa to do all the work for you (she can't make you popcorn but she can pick out something great to watch!).
22. A super adorable Totoro figurine to watch over you and make you smile every time you see it. He'll cheer you up in no time.
23. A monthly YA book subscription box that throws in self-care goodies so your stress levels from dealing with a bad day at the office will go down because that can be pretty exhausting to say the least.
24. A mini screaming goat figure — it's a real-life version of those viral screaming goat videos everyone loves. When you're upset at work, just press the button to hear it shriek and let the goat take out your frustrations.
25. A little elephant planter to keep on your desk because plants are good for the heart and elephants are good for the soul.
26. A soothing roll-on for the most relaxing sleep. It's formulated with an essential oil blend that includes valerian, chamomile, and lavender so if you're just tossing and turning, unable to sleep after a meh day, this'll help get you that nice deep shut-eye every night!
27. A pair of Vibes earplugs that comfortably decrease the volume of loud environments while still letting you hear clearly. Feeling upset? Pop these in at work so you don't have to be disturbed by unnecessary volume and unnecessary people. Plus, the almost invisible design means no one has to know.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.