We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An 8-oz. supply of water-based lube because there is zero shame in adding a little assistance and 80,000 people (and counting) are willing to back me up on that.
Promising review: "I have eczema so my skin is super sensitive about everything that touches it, but I have great news, as it didn't burn me or leave me any damage! The feel: It feels great and is definitely runny. This could either be a bad thing or good thing for people as I know some people like it thick (this ain't it if you're looking for that). I'm using it for toys as it works great for it. I did notice that it does dry up but just by a little. So you don't have to worry about it drying up instantly after applying it as it definitely lasts through the session. This stuff can last a while as I barely pour much out of the bottle and it was enough to coat and get the job done. Would definitely recommend for anyone that likes lube that isn't super thick or needs lube for toys! Also for people who have eczema like me or sensitive skin." —Senpai Names
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
Not sure which, lube to get? We've got a round-up to help you figure out which lube is right for you.
2. A dual cock ring designed with stretchy silicone to help your penis-packing partner stay harder for longer, so you both get yours.
3. A classic lipstick bullet vibrator for when discretion is what you *need* but ultimately good vibes are what you *want*. This travel-friendly vibe offers a single-speed function, making it perfect for teasing and pleasing, whether solo or with a partner.
Promising reviews: "I was so surprised by how strong this little thing was. It is actually more powerful than my bullet!" —Majestic
"I’d been looking to buy this vibrator for a long time, and then, on a whim, I did! And let me tell you... it was the best impulse buy I’ve ever ordered! The strong and powerful vibrations get me going within seconds and the tapered tip is fab for targeting my clit! It’s also very discreet so good as a 1st time toy. This toy is amazing for solo play as well as partner play! The only small thing is that it is quite noisy, however I just put on some music and under the covers I go...! It will get you to climax within seconds, 10/10 buy!" —Bunnyboo123
Get it from Lovehoney for $16.99.
4. A water-friendly rainbow stripe silicone butt plug by B-Vibe with a flared base for easy removal and a smooth tapered tip for easing in.
5. A biodegradable bullet vibrator that can be displayed with the rest of your crystals and will help you save the planet one orgasm at a time...kind of.
6. A neon dual-density dildo boasting a slim 1.25-inch width and 5-inch insertable length, so you can enjoy a sculpted, realistic feeling.
7. A Satisfyer One Night Stand suction vibrator that takes the idea of a "quickie" to a whole new level with clit-melting suction and a waterproof, disposable design.
8. A handcrafted glass butt plug constructed with graduated beads for extra stimulation, not to mention the potential for temperature play.
9. A chic velvet collar that comes in an assortment of styles, one of which is sure to match your vibe whether you want a simple bow, bells, or a padlock. Truly, whatever makes your kitty purr.
This collar is adjustable and 19.5 inches long.
Promising reviews: "This collar is my go to accessory. I wear it whenever I get girlie. It is made out of a super soft material and the best thing is it is plus size friendly. I weigh 260 and it fits comfortably with plenty of room to spare. It is heavy duty and won't break or rip easily for you more adventurous couples. I took the bell off because it is super noisy so maybe not suitable for daily wear in public unless you take the bell off. Quality product right here." —Juniper Thompson
"If I could, [I'd] give this a 100 stars. I got the black one with the red bell. The quality is perfect. If you want something that look fabulous, your significant other is going to love it so much. My husband was so turned on by this collar. It will spice up your bedroom. Please get this collar. I am going to get different colors." —Lee Jones
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 45 styles).
All about accessories? We've got you set with even more BDSM collars and chokers.
10. An anal lubricant boasting an extra-thick, water-based formula that'll last way after the arousal stage. This is great for any anal-enthusiast because who knows what your next hook-up is going to reveal when the clothes come off...👀
Promising reviews: "My 'lining' is rather sensitive and many water-based lubes that I use ended up burning my ass. Not Jelle. It is the perfect lube for me to jam a girthy 10-inch on the first try." —KH
"Doesn’t take much to do the job. Been using it for about a year. Might need a little more if it’s an extra long session, butt a little goes a long way. See what I did there. This was a game changer. This has made a drunk night experiment type of adventure into a Friday afternoon lunch break kind of thing. And it’s made her climax so much faster. It’s definitely possible to get her to enjoy this activity. Even initiate it. It just takes the right ingredients. Also cleans up easily." —RamJam
Get it from Amazon for $9.89+.
And check out this list of the best anal lubricants for more options!
11. A flexible silicone dildo because it has a unique texture, allowing for added stimulation with each thrust — plus, a suction cup base to help it stay put. This affordable fantasy dildo dupe has stolen the hearts (and orifices) of 1,000+ users, who rate it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ .
This 6.9-inch dildo offers just over 5 inches of insertable length above its realistic balls and is 1.81 inches wide.
Promising reviews: "Good girth and thickness, length is perfect for beginners or even those with experience. Highly suggest buying even though you might be able to take ones of longer statue. A nice challenge with the widest part being in the middle allowing one to push pass some limits. The layer design is a wonderful feeling as well as the foreskin detail a true delight to the senses. 10/10." —Mason Ratliff
"It's easy to just stick to really any flat surface, get it ready and go to town regardless of your level of experience. All that and it cleans up easily and has no obnoxious odor. Definitely a good place to start if you want a way to ease yourself in with something that has some texture to it. It also works well with harnesses and isn't really big enough to do much damage if your partner gets a little overzealous. It hits all the right spots and certainly does the job for relatively little, so definitely add it to your collection." —Zappa2.0
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in nine colors).
12. A set of three anal plugs with different shapes and sizes that are ideal for beginners who want to explore penetration through the back door.
Choose your favorite: the seductive spiral, the narrow bulbs, or the classic graduated bulbs. Convenient retrieval loops offer easy removal.
Promising review: "These were great for my entry into anal play, I think the material and size were great with not having much experience. The purple one felt incredible for both my partner and I when he was penetrating me vaginally at the same time. All in all led to a very fun night." —Paige
Get it from Amazon for $12.17+ (available in black and pink/purple).
13. A 3-in-1 cock ring for people who want to take their endurance to the next level and *safely* restrict blood flow to all the right places.
14. A soft and sophisticated vibrator because it doesn't play around when it comes to stimulating your G-spot. A flexible and textured 1.34-inch bulb shivers with seven vibration modes that you can pinpoint with precision using its slender 6-inch handle. Leg-quaking sessions for under $20 seems worth it to me, idk. 🤷♀️
Promising reviews: "Any guy who adores his woman ought to immediately buy this product. Enough said!" —Mister Amazon Buyer
"This is my first G-spot vibrator and it did not disappoint at all!! For the price, I was afraid that it would not have the power I was seeking but the settings are perfect!!! Great for solo and couples' play. There are so many vibration patterns to pick from to get you just right but I honestly couldn't go past level 2 without shaking lol. Really good buy. Highly recommend." —Jasmine Woodson
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in pink and purple).
15. The Palm Grease lubricant, which is perfect for fisting and thrusting with it's ultra-thick consistency and conditioning formula to help prolong and elevate your sessions.
This creamy lube is created with palm butter, grape-seed oil, and vitamin E for a moisturizing and velvety feel wherever it's applied.
Promising review: "There are no words for how good this lube is. It is amazing for long sessions, it feels incredible, it's .... I damn near got misty that someone, somewhere, had the exact same need as I did, and then invented something that solved that need. Serious, historic tip of the cap. To potential purchasers thinking they will get a sample size to start — fuck that. You have found the product you are looking for." —Rick Willet
"Great to use as a moisturizer and even better as lube! I've purchased this several times over the last couple of years and my partners love it as much as I do!" —Joseph Gurk
Get it from The Butters Hygienics Co. for $13+ (originally $16.50+ and available in six sizes).
The Butters Hygienics Co. is a Black- and Queer-owned business based in Michigan that creates products using simple ingredients and hand-crafted in the owner's kitchen. In true millennial fashion, they want you to be able to afford quality body products that do what the bottles say they do.
16. A simple ball gag that gets the job done while providing a soft silicone material for you or your partner to sink your teeth into.
17. A vibrating anal plug constructed with graduated beads and 16 vibration modes, so you can feel every little thing as you explore the rear.
18. A versatile wand attachment with a unique butterfly shape to stimulate your clit from all sides. This versatile attachment will upgrade your Magic Wand into basically a new sex toy for way less than what the actual wand costs.
19. A hummingbird sleeve attachment for the Magic Wand vibrator, so you can stroke your way to orgasm (and watch) without having to be hunched over. Not to mention, it directs all of the vibrations from your wand to the head of your penis for a feeling like no other.
Promising reviews: "Well worth the money. I'm a tad girthy and this is a nice tight fit. You can use it with or without the Magic Wand. Speaking of which it fits perfectly on an actual corded Hitachi Magic Wand, can't speak to any other brand of wand however. Easy to clean and sterilize." —Adam D.
"Was intrigued by this item as a perk for me to join a recent purchase for my wife of an Magic Wand Rechargeable. Arrived in the boxed packaging which was an immediate relief after reading some reviews of knockoffs that shipped in basic bags. Fit the head of the Magic Wand perfectly. I'm a decent girth, and without lube she's a tight fit but still pleasurable. But, the maiden voyage with the hummingbird was a huge success with a bit of lube added. Very intense without creating soreness like other toys can do. Very soft and supple. Easy to clean. If I ever wear it out I'll buy two to never be without. Very happy with this toy." —Michael Cesarz
Get it from Amazon for $13.49.
And if you don't have a wand, here's a list of top-rated strokers and sleeves.
20. A bent glass pleasure wand that's dual-ended for you to use solo or with a partner and bibbidi-boppity-BOOM.
Promising reviews: "If you enjoy prostate massages this is the best. I have spent a lot of money on different ones but this one really hits the spot. Just the right size and length to do the job. Best money I have ever spent." —Stephen R. Groves
"I was looking for an angled glass toy to perfectly stimulate my G-spot and I got it right on the first shot by purchasing this toy! This toy makes me squirt and cum so fast and like never before. My boyfriend used it on me, and I had the best orgasm of my life! So so pleased with this purchase. The ribbed end is also great for anal stimulation. It’s multipurpose and amazing!" —B.K.
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
Want something different? Check out this round-up of the best glass sex toys.
21. A pack of two cotton ropes, both 32 feet long. This rope is "multipurpose," so it's good for a lot of things, but many Amazon reviewers and I want you to know that it's a *great* alternative for shibari rope and tying up lovers.
Promising reviews: "Soft and lovely. I bruise easily but enjoy being bound and really like this rope. Thank you." —christy
"I had been looking around for rope that could replace my Japanese Silk Love Rope. It's nowhere close to as good to be honest. But after looking everywhere, skipping over horribly overpriced rope on Etsy or cheap rope meant for construction, this is the best bet. It's pretty great. I test drove it on my arm, and it felt decent. And the person I tie up has no complaints on it. I'd recommend it." —K. E. Aparicio
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in eight color options).
22. A 75-foot roll of bondage tape to help you immobilize or restrain your lover — and the best part is that it only sticks to itself.
23. The Ripple Deluxe Perfect Plug, which boasts a tapered, beaded design that offers a delectable stretch and full feeling during insertion (and removal). The T-shaped flared base makes sure things stay safe and satisfying for all participants.
24. A 7.3-inch real-feel transparent dildo that's not only pleasing to the eye, but also to your insides with a flexible design and 1.5-inch diameter that'll hit all of your favorite spots.
25. Or, if transparency isn't your thing, a rainbow realistic dildo, which is also a thick boi with 1.63 inches of width and 5.5 inches of insertable length...
26. A transparent donut for your dick! No, but really this thick cock ring offers cushioning during PIV and delivers a snug, but comfortable fit, to help you last a little longer during your sessions.
Promising reviews: "It is comfy to use, not too tight, and can really enhance and maintain an erection. The stretchy material feels surprisingly durable and is kind to the skin, however if you aren't shaved it can catch the odd hair. It really adds to the masturbation experience." —Sandra D.
"(Average size man) This thing is super stretchy and really soft. Around just the shaft it is tight enough to keep me *ready* for another round, but not too tight at all. It's so stretchy that it can also go around shaft and balls without being too tight." —B.M.
Get it from Lovehoney for $5.99.
27. A strawberry-flavored lubricant by Astroglide, which offers a slick and comfortable feeling to all kinds of sex with its water-based formula. Not to mention, the delicate strawberry flavor elevates the taste of blowjobs, cunnilingus and rimming for an all-around good time.
Promising reviews: "Has been great for the flavor and great as far as the lubricant goes. One of the best brands I can buy and this has been a great price." —Craig mastej
"Has a nice strawberry flavor and is a great lubricant that cleans very easily with a little water. Dries quickly if you're not using it." —BAOUOKIE32
Get it from Amazon for $7.96+ (available in 2.5-oz. and 5-oz.).
Don't worry. Here are a bunch more flavored lubricants, just incase strawberry isn't your jam.
28. An adjustable strap-on harness designed with not one, but TWO O-ring harnesses perfect for attaching your favorite dildos. You can finally deliver the gift of double penetration this year.
This universal harness can also be used by people with penises, with the lower hole fitting their penis and the higher O-ring fitting a favorite dildo.
Love Abby is based in Daytona Beach and sells an assortment of sex toys, lingerie and pet apparel.