We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A strawberry-flavored lubricant by Astroglide, which offers a slick and comfortable feeling to all kinds of sex with its water-based formula. Not to mention, the delicate strawberry flavor elevates the taste of blowjobs, cunnilingus and rimming for an all-around good time.
Promising reviews: "Has been great for the flavor and great as far as the lubricant goes. One of the best brands I can buy and this has been a great price." —Craig mastej
"Has a nice strawberry flavor and is a great lubricant that cleans very easily with a little water. Dries quickly if you're not using it." —BAOUOKIE32
Get it from Amazon for $7.96+ (available in 2.5-oz. and 5-oz.).
Not looking for flavor? We've got a round-up to help you figure out which lube is right for you.
2. A naturally sweetened mango lubricant created with a slippery water-based formula for versatile play and a tropical burst of flavor for your favorite oral proclivities.
Promising reviews: "Great tasting product, my girlfriend and I use it with our toys and orally. She loves this flavor better than the boring strawberry everyone usually picks. This lube doesn't feel sticky like most and lasted through a decent amount friction and thrusting. I really liked that it tasted like mango unlike others we have bought." —Sunny B.
"It has a really nice-tasting flavor! reminds me of a porn star martini, which is quite fun when you're using this in the bedroom! My partner who doesn't usually enjoy flavored lubes likes this for oral and rimming. It's also travel size so often comes with us on holiday." —Salamanders333
Get it from Lovehoney for $12.99.
3. Bestselling #LubeLife offers an array of flavored water-based lubricants that'll add to your oral play. Whether you choose cotton candy for carnival vibes, mint chocolate chip or birthday for a sweet treat, or even one of the new cocktail flavors like Piña Colada or Mojito, you're in for a delicious session with your S.O.
A water-based formula means its safe for all kinds of play, as well as compatible with your favorite silicone toys and latex condoms. TBH, I tried the Birthday Cake flavor and it's actually delicious? It's a little sweet for my taste, but also I don't imagine I will be eating lube for the hell of it all the time, y'know. It's super slick and easy to clean up, but the smell is strong. Still, don't let it deter your because you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to ad a certain je ne sais quoi to your blowjobs, rimjobs or cunnilingus.
Promising reviews: "This tasted just like ice cream and made everything so much more enjoyable." —Christine Klamm (on Mint Chocolate Chip)
"This is our second bottle! We absolutely love this stuff, it tastes amazing. Just like birthday cake! Word of warning take a hot shower after because it does linger and will clog your pores. It's water based, lasts for a long time and will keep them down stairs longer than normal because now you not only look like a snack but you taste like one too!" —Marissa Stocker (on Cotton Candy)
"It lasts a while depending on how often you use it. But I have used it frequently the past year and I still have at least a quarter of the bottle left. The smell is awesome and it tastes good. Favorite lube brand" —Jazmyn LaRocque (on Birthday Cake)
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in nine flavors).
4. A cinnamon bun flavored water-based lubricant by Wicked that'll turn your favorite oral activities into a tasty adventure, reminding you of slow Sunday mornings with a side of slick and comfortable sex.
Just FYI, this lube contains glycerin, but it's water-based formula means it's also safe for silicone toys and condoms.
Promising reviews: "What a slick little product (see what I did there?)! I was skeptical to stray from my usual lube of choice (face it — men are carnal creatures of habit). But it sounded enticing. I mean Cinnabon and Madison Ivy (sold separately if ya know what I mean), what more could a guy need!? This takes what you’re used to as lube to a whole other level! You don’t need a lotta reapplications but why not!? Have at it! The slipperier the better! I’m looking forward to trying other 'flavors' in this line as well as with the Mrs." —Wade Lucas
"The wife and I have bought other flavors in this brand and we both like this brand over others. Taste is not overwhelming thickness is not too much nor is it watered down. Works good for us." —Todd Church
5. Or expand your palate with salted caramel, vanilla bean, or candy apple flavored lubricants by Wicked, which boast the same body-safe water-based formula for slippery — not sticky — fun that'll last.
Promising reviews: "This has an amazing scent, great light taste, and is non-sticky, long lasting, and slightly sweet. For those, like me, that love oral, but can’t stand the taste of lube, this one’s for you. A little goes a long way and honestly, it makes swallowing a breeze." —M. Morelli (on Vanilla Bean)
"Really love this lube for a few reasons. Initially it does have a slightly strange taste but that fades quickly (kind of like the artificial sugar taste in sodas or gum). Now for performance: delightfully easy to apply and use, warms up to body temperature quickly, causes me to make a decent amount of saliva for all those areas that need it, and washes away quickly, even with just water. Great for use with toys, fingers and all the areas where slick is simply preferred. Can get a little tacky if exposed to air for too long, but then a drop or two more really ramps it right back into action. Great flavors too! And the size is perfect for travel (3-1-1 bag friendly)." —DianaBanana (on Salted Caramel)
Get it from Amazon for $8.33+ (also available in candy apple and vanilla bean).
6. Sliquid Swirl is formulated as a vegan, water-based lubricant making it body-safe for all kinds of play. Plus, it has a subtle tangerine peach flavor for mouthwatering fellatio, rim jobs, and cunnilingus.
Promising reviews: "OK seriously taste like peach candy! You won’t want to leave any of it on your honey. 😉 Best tasting ever!! Will definitely by again" —Mj
"Great fruity sauce for enhancing the taste of hotdogs with a sexy fruity aroma. Loved the taste and smell when in use. Absolutely delicious, not sticky or tacky. A lot goes a long way, unless you acquire a taste for it as we both did. So scrumptious in use, yummy! Used during anal and it's slippery and thick enough for comfort. My hubby was squealing in ecstasy while getting pegged." —Ruskoi
Get it from Lovehoney for $16.99.
7. A grape-flavored lubricant created with a water-based formula, so it's safe for bodies, toys *and* condoms. So once you've finished giving your S.O. the best head of their life (so far), you can slip right into your favorite position.
8. A sugar-free dessert-inspired lubricant that's versatile enough with its water-based formula for all types of play, but adds an especially delicious taste to any oral explorations between lovers.
Promising reviews: "This is seriously an amazing product. My husband could not stop doing oral and I was already going crazy! Sorry for being so vulgar but I was "devoured" down there and my husband does it everyday to me! Best sex everyday! Buy it!" —Koolma (on Frosted Cupcake)
"I like to lick my hand every so often in my sessions. I know that may seem weird. I used flavored ones in the past. It's kind of like snow cone flavoring only in lubricant form. Makes my self exploration a lot more pleasurable. Love the flavor thus far. My only complaint is it does not stay slippery for long. With this being edible, I am not sure I can complain." —PinkWaterLily (on Whipped Cream)
9. A water-based flavored lubricant by Lovehoney that's created with a toy-safe formula to help keep things slick and comfy for all kinds of play — vaginal, anal, and definitely oral. Get it in fruity flavors like watermelon and cherry, or really celebrate your lover with the birthday cake flavor!
Promising review: "I ran this lube through the gambit of all things external. It was a good change of pace and something fun to add to foreplay, sensual play and teasing. I will also add that I did not use this lube internally basically due to the ingredients. However, you can put a few drops on yourself or your partner and have some fun. This stuff lasted ages for me. Very seldom did I have to add more once it was applied. Some water or saliva work great to bring it back. It has a fresh, sweet and fruity smell; no weird odors. To the touch it is about as viscous as a normal water-based lube. I did not see any staining from remnants either. The taste is extremely sweet, tart and you get a little hint of watermelon but mostly just fruity flavors. Any lubricant flavors are there and gone shortly after. All couples should invest in a little treat like this." —AllenTries (on Watermelon)
"This was exactly the flavored lube I had been looking for! It’s very sweet, but the taste and smell are good. I typically stay away from cherry flavored things because they usually taste like medicine, but this one tastes more like candy! I also have the LH strawberry lube, which I like, but I prefer the cherry because its flavor is stronger. This is my go to lube when giving my husband oral because it masks his natural smells and flavors a bit! Also, when I use toys while giving oral, I can just use a little extra of this lube to give the toys more slip. The bottle is the perfect size for travel, although I haven’t traveled with it yet, but I am confident in the seal of the cap. It seals well considering I’ve tossed it in drawers and stored it upside down and no leakage so far! I tend to get lube all over my lube bottles while in use, but it cleans off really easily with just a rinse. I’d recommend this lube if you’re looking for a sweet fruity flavor!" —PKH (on Cherry)
10. A gelato-inspired lubricant boasting a water-based formula for slick and dependable comfort with a delicate aroma of desserts shared between lovers at a romantic twilight dinner.
Promising reviews: "I was reading the reviews for this AFTER I had bought it and was wondering if I made a good purchase. I used it the first day I received it and I have to say, we both loved it. It wasn’t too sweet and it didn’t leave us sticky. Definitely will buy this again!!!" —Alaina Johnson (on Hazelnut Espresso)
"Okay, so lube is always going to taste a little like lube, but this stuff is amazing! Friend and I both agreed we wanted actual tiramisu after using it. It stays nice and slick and doesn't get super sticky or tacky, even with 'vigorous use', but you may need to apply a little more here and there depending. Overall, my favorite lube I've ever tried. Excited to test more from this brand!" —Jillian (on Tiramisu)
Get it from Amazon for $7.18+ (available in five flavors and three size options).
11. A sample pack of five flavored lubricants that includes tropical passion, banana, green apple, pineapple, and strawberry, so you can try them all and elevate your head game with your favorite one!
Each lubricant is water-based and 1 oz. Flavors include: Tropical Passion, Green Apple Delight, Banana Lick, Juicy Pineapple, and Stawberry Kisses.
Promising reviews: "My husband and I enjoy the flavors and scents. It isn’t super sticky but leaves a silky texture afterwards and can be a little more of a clean up then other lube but I prefer the silk texture over stickiness any day!" —Tori Lee
"A cute kit to try out the many different flavors. I personally love this brand and the flavors taste exactly like what they are said to be. Not to mention the lubrication is magnificent as well and not at all sticky like some." —Madicyn Logan
Get it from Amazon for $24.75.
12. An organic lube boasting a sweet strawberry flavor created with natural ingredients, so you can enjoy slick and comfortable sexy times with a lover or your favorite toys (because, yup, this lube is toy-friendly!).
A vegan formula created with aloe vera gel means this lube is also a good option for anal play!
Promising reviews: "Great stuff. It's all natural and edible and has a natural fruit flavor and scent, which is tastefully subtle. The taste reminds me a bit of fruit-flavored yogurt, but less sour than yogurt." —gatherer_hunter (on Mango)
"This stuff is amazing. It not only does the trick of a great lube, but the flavor is amazing. It's like adding an actual creamsicle to having sex. Definitely grabbing the other flavors as well." —M. D. Thornton (on Orange Cream)
Get it form Amazon for $11.29.
And here's a round-up of the best anal lubes, if you want more options!
13. An edible cotton candy lubricant that adds something sweet to oral sex or foreplay. But it's also water-based and toy-friendly in case you just really love the smell and taste of cotton candy, and want to use it solo.
A convenient spray pump allows you to simply spritz and get started. You ever hooked up at a carnival? Well, now — at least according to one reviewer — you can imagine it.
Promising reviews: "Oral sex next level! I can’t say enough good things about this stuff! We’ve tried multiple flavored lube, this is hands down the best. It really does taste like cotton candy, with no chemical weird taste to it. My only complaint is it’s sticky, but that won’t stop me from buying it again." —saintbrandi
"This stuff is delicious. It does get sticky after a while but hopefully it won’t take that long!" —Booyah
Get it from Amazon for $8.45.
If you want to heat things up even more, definitely check out this list of arousal serums and lubes.
14. A warming, flavored 4-in-1 lubricant to make going down on your partner taste a little sweeter. There are fruity flavors and dessert-inspired flavors that all warm up with a little friction, whether it's a massage, oral sex, or a gentle blow.
The glycerin-based formula of this paraben- and sugar-free lube allows it to warm with skin contact, whether by friction or gently blowing — so, it can be used as a massage oil as well! Some people love to keep it natural below the belt and some people love a touch of fragrance or flavor, whatever floats your boat.
Note: According to the brand (Wet), Fun Flavors 4-in-1 lubricant is not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Promising reviews: "I liked this product a lot. It warms up by touch and even warmer by blowing or breathing on it up close. It isn't too runny or too thick. It also taste pretty good considering it's lube. I'd buy this again for sure! Also doesn't stain the sheets. Easy clean up: just wipe off with wet rag or wipes and gone." —Precious Rose (on warming tropical explosion)
"This stuff makes something I love doing even better!! The taste isn't overpowering and honestly there's no clean up afterwards. Your significant other will be REALLY happy and so will you.!! Do both of you a favor. Buy several." —Smithoffred (on Warming Chocolate Cookie)
"The flavor was my favorite part. It reminded me of blowpops, the lollipops with gum in the middle!!" —J. A. S. (on Warming Passion Punch)
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in assorted sizes and five 4-in-1 warming flavors).
15. A five-pack of flavored lubricants by Doc Johnson that come in a travel-friendly bottle in case you want to take your sexcapades on your next getaway. Each flavor boasts the same water-based formula, so you can get freaky in the sheets (no staining!) whether solo or partnered.
Flavors in this set include Wild Cherry, Mystical Mint, Green Apple, Watermelon, and Sweet Strawberry. Each bottle is 1 oz.
Promising reviews: "Very slick, not sticky and lasts. One small dollop of this is your good to go! The taste is pretty good too! Good to take on holiday! Wish they did bigger bottles!" —Anonymous
"My wife gives excellent blowjobs and she told me that these blowjob lubes made it even more pleasant for her to do so. She said keep buying them." —Anonymous
Get it from Lovehoney for $19.99.
16. A cupcake-flavored vegan lubricant designed with a water-based formula for reliable and slick comfort that'll help you take your oral sex and foreplay to the next level.
Not sure which flavor to get? Try the sampler pack, which includes cupcake, strawberry and non-flavored silicone lubricant.
Promising reviews: "In terms of oral sex, this product is great for taste and the texture on your skin isn't sticky and hard, it's very easy to wash off. My boyfriend still prefers the flavorless lube version of this for having sex, though." —MOLLY
"Smells and tastes sooooo good and the bottle was bigger than expected! Also love that it came with a pump and a sample of their silicone lube. Super happy with this!" —Karmin Faye
17. An edible water-based lubricant boasting a sugar-free fruity flavor (like strawberry or cherry) for a delicious explosion in your mouth as you lick, suck, and slurp your lover into oblivion and beyond.
Promising reviews: "Taste like the strawberry strudels that Pillsbury puts out. And it works very, very well. To say we are satisfied is an understatement!" —Lexie (on sexy strawberry)
"Bought it for me and my girl and Woooooooooow tastes was way better then expected. She was loving her Popsicle nonstop. And i couldn’t get my face out the cake with the strawberry 😋" —Bryant S. (on sexy strawberry)
Get it from Amazon for $7.73+ (available in three flavors).
18. A pack of travel-sized lubricants that includes a range of mouthwatering flavors for you to choose from and a condom-compatible slickness to help keep you going all night (or day) long.
Flavors in this pack include Cool Mint, Strawberry Kiwi, Piña Colada, Passionfruit, and Luscious Watermelon. Each lubricant is 0.4 oz.
Promising reviews: "My OH and I love this little set of flavoured lubes. There is a really good range of flavours to choose from and every flavour is delicious. I really like having a choice of flavours. It really adds to the fun of foreplay and sex itself. Great addition to the bedroom." —Something S.
"I love these little tubes of joy. Lots of nice flavours to try and makes foreplay a delicious experience. Good value if you want to try out different flavours. My partner also enjoyed using these on me favouring the Pina colada while I overall preferred the passion fruit. Very fruity!" —Hsa82
Get it from Lovehoney for $16.99.
And here's a list of travel-friendly sex toys to also pack in your bags!