1. An improved version of the OG, the Magic Wand Plus has the same reliable plug-in cord, with an updated silicone head and four powerful, rumbly vibrations that might just end up shattering your worldview on pleasure.
The OG Magic Wand is also formerly known as the Hitachi, just to avoid confusion. Also available in Rechargeable (cordless version with multiple speeds) and Mini (a travel-friendly, cordless version).
Promising reviews: "I’m a longtime vibe user for almost 20 years and I have no idea why I never bought this sooner. I guess I was originally turned off by the cord and wanted waterproof, but I rarely ever use one in the tub or shower so I decided to give it a try. And look, I can orgasm fairly easily, back to back. But this thing takes orgasms to another LEVEL. Seriously not kidding. Don’t rush it, try some edging... You won’t regret this purchase at all. Stop reading reviews and just buy it!" —Mila
"Best vibrator I’ve ever owned! I never thought I’d be able to achieve such orgasms in my life! And then I bought this!!! The orgasms never stop with this massager! It’s phenomenal! Only takes a few minutes and I’m in outer space!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $67.25+ (available in three styles).
Here's even more wand vibrators if you're in the market, right now!
2. The Snug Plug by B-Vibe — which comes in seven different sizes — boasts a weighted design that rivals even the fanciest of weighted blankets by delivering a comfortable fullness thanks to its smooth silicone exterior.
Here's the breakdown of the Snug Plug sizes: the smallest size (snug plug 1) is 54 g, 0.88 inches wide and 3.4 inches long (insertable) and the largest (snug plug 7) is 1.32 lbs, 2.5 inches wide and 6.85 inches long (insertable).
Promising reviews: "I am fairly new to butt plugs and made the mistake of buying a plug from a different company that was way too small. When I read about the Snug Plug, I really wanted to try it and decided to get #4. I am so glad I did! It takes me a few minutes to insert but once it’s inside me, it is very comfortable and feels SO GOOD! I love how I feel so full. I love wearing it for long periods of time in my home and will be wearing it out in public for the first time on my anniversary." —K.M.
"I have had Snug Plug 2 for a while and decided to size up to the 4. I have other b-Vibe products included the Rimming Plug, which if you don't have it is a must-get item. Anyway, the 4 arrived and it was bigger than I expected and I thought that I would have trouble getting in. I read the instructions but didn't really get it, initially. After lots of lube and some attempts to get in, I did what the instructions suggested and to my surprise, it went right in. Now I am at my desk working and enjoying the #4. Maybe in a few months, I'll go for the 5." —Matt
B-Vibe is a premium collection of tech-forward anal play products founded by certified sex educator Alicia Sinclair.
3. A rabbit vibrator inspired by Fifty Shades that satisfies with 36 different vibrating combinations and dual motors for simultaneous external and internal stimulation.
This rabbit vibrator weighs in at 10 inches long with an insertable length of 5.5 inches and soft, silky, body-safe silicone that's submersible, offering thrilling rumbles as you play. If Christian Grey had a penis that did all of these things, could you really blame Anastasia for falling for him?
Promising review: "My friend told me to buy this and that she orgasms in 40 seconds. I didn’t believe her, first time trying this I left a big wet patch on my grey sheets. I’m not even a huge toy fan but this has me wanting to use it every night! I love it!!" —Cookie
"I don’t think I was prepared for how amazing this actually is. You can orgasm in seconds if you’re not careful. The vibrations feel amazing. Me and my husband love using this, especially when he’s in my ass. There are literally no words, you’ll be seeing stars." —LaLaa
Get it from Lovehoney for $99.99.
4. A rose-shaped clitoral stimulator equipped with 10 powerful vibration functions and a splash-proof silicone design, just in case things get a little...wet. 💦
Enough people asked me, a sex toy writer, about the Rose that I finally decided to try it. Um, this thing is POWERFUL. The Rose is very easy to hold in the palm of your hand or place in your panties if you wanted. I really enjoyed it, and it definitely delivers a lot of squirm for its size...10 functions is more than enough. 😅 I would encourage using a water-based lube liberally around the opening of the toy, which is what I did, so the pulsation intensities aren't too much for the sensitive clit. Also, clean it thoroughly with a toy cleaner or antibacterial soap — those little petals can be difficult.
Promising reviews: "This is the first and only toy that has made me squirt! I didn’t know it was possible!! Gift yourself, and all of your girlfriends. It’s a must-have." —Flowerchild
"I never write reviews… But this truly got the job done!!! When I tell you it took less than five minutes! I definitely underestimated this toy. You really need this; it’s a game changer!" —Emily B.
Peepshow Toys is an immigrant-owned sex toy boutique that promotes sex-positivity and education by only selling products created with body-safe and non-toxic materials.
5. The Fleshlight Turbo Thrust masturbator is designed to be as close to legitimate oral sex one can get with a toy — it boasts three entry points that mimic lips, tongue, and the throat. FYI, lots of reviewers commented on the realistic sounds it makes, so probably best to use this one with discretion.
Promising reviews: "Wow, this sleeve really is intense. The entry is amazing, and then, you get inside and grips you, and you think, wow, this can't get any better, and then, you reach the third chamber, and BAM! The texture blows your mind and your load. Needs more than a 5-star rating." —Chance R.
"This is the best one yet. The stimulation you get from this is incomparable. Great investment for some alone time. When you make adjustments to the suction, that's when it gets real." —Andy J.
6. The XO chrome vibe by Le Wand, a unique internal massager designed for dual stimulation with dual motors in the tip and and tapered base to stimulate your prostate, A-, or G-spot. Besides having the reach, this versatile toy is shower-friendly for when you want to get a little wet.
This vibrator has six intensity levels with 15 vibration modes that rumble through both the tip and base to simultaneously stimulate the clit *and* G-spot or *perineum* and prostate (or A-spot!). It also has a travel lock for when you want to take it on the go!
Get it from Le Wand for $159.99 (available in three colors).
And definitely peruse this post for more sex toys that'll reach your G- or P-spot!
7. An anal-safe vibrator from Cute Little Fuckers, which has a curved, bulbous tip at the end of the shaft that's perfect for P- (or G-) spot stimulation. This fantastical design also has flared fins to help keep it from getting lost inside any orifices.
In true Cute Little Fuckers style, this toy is also waterproof and includes a removable bullet vibrator for versatility.
Promising review: "I love this toy. It’s wide enough to make me feel full yet narrow enough that as an anal beginner I need very little warming up to get going with it. The curve at the end hits some really nice places, and the ears make it really easy to hold on to while going, and make it possible to spin the toy inside of me too which I found I really liked. Plus it’s so dang cute! Maybe the cutest CLF in my opinion." —Fizzle
Get it from Cute Little Fuckers for $74 (available in yellow and purple).
Cute Little Fuckers is a queer-owned small business that features (some very adorable) creature-inspired sex toys, making them less intimidating and more versatile to everyone’s needs.
8. A discreet wearable egg vibrator that won't clash with your favorite lingerie and will get you off with seven vibration modes and or personalized patterns using the Bluetooth app. You don't even have to invite bae over to use this toy because of the long-distance option!
The ergonomic egg shape means this discreet vibe stays put, so you can wear it out and about (if that's your thing) and control the vibrations effortlessly from your phone. No one would suspect a thing and with a five-hour battery life...this toy can probably outlast you.
Promising reviews: "App works great super powerful and quiet. All I had to do was send an invite to my bf and he instantly was able to connect and control this thing. AMAZING!!" —Rachael M.
"I use mine on Chaturbate mostly. Connects super easily, which was something I was worried about. The app is easy to use and this device works great for me on Chaturbate. Super comfy, sometimes I forget I have it in." —Vallaria
Get it from Amazon for $129.
9. The Desire thrusting vibrator by Zalo, which boasts a pre-heating design that warms up to 107 degrees F for a lifelike sensation and six whisper-quiet thrusting modes (including one turbo)!
Promising reviews: "As a first-timer in penetrative toys, I find that this one feels really nice and has many modes to cater to your preferences. I also love how it is whisper quiet, you can hardly hear it. Also, the packaging and the design is gorgeous." —Camila C
"I tried it on my wife for the first time tonight and she was blown away. She had several orgasms in record-breaking time. She loved the softness, the pre-heating and the thrusting; they really made her feel great. We have about ten different toys that we have been using and this one has quickly risen to the ranks as number one. I don't see any other toy taking the throne." —Ronnie V.
10. A sleek and silky prostate massager boasting six vibration modes for them to cycle through alone or with a partner using the app or wireless remote control to deliver dual stimulation to the prostate and perineum.
Promising review: "The Vector absolutely stands out from other prostate massagers. Using the app, you can adjust the head. (That's right, it can change angles!) Once it is inserted this baby isn't going anywhere. The thin passage at the base ensures it doesn't keep slipping out. You can easily walk around without people noticing, unless they hear the vibrations. Testing all the different rhythms and strength of the vibrations, I found myself in a nice, relaxed state where I could just enjoy the sensations it was providing. I feel that with more use and experience with this toy you won't have any problems in having a hands-free orgasm, leaving your body shaking and drowning in euphoria. Overall this prostate massager hits a new level and I would recommend it for new or experienced users alike. You won't be disappointed." —JustHereForTheCake
Get it from We-Vibe for $139.
11. A submersible Satisfyer Pro 2 with over 40,000 5-⭐️ ratings from viewers because of its non-direct clitoral stimulation and 11 pulsating suction intensities.
It might just be Amazon's most beloved sex toy, seriously.
Promising reviews: "I have been waiting for something like this forever. Helped me to get over that edge. Best thing since sliced bread. I highly recommend this." —etheldrea
"This is the most intense orgasm I’ve ever experienced. I have a favorite vibrator, but this quickly replaced it. I cannot stress enough just how much this thing blew my mind. I can’t imagine using it on the highest speed. I couldn’t wait for my husband to try it out, and it’s probably a good thing because I think he would have totally been intimidated. Do not think for the price it’s cheap or won’t get the job done because it absolutely will, again and again and again. It is a bit noisy, but I don’t care. Anything that can make me cum like that can be as loud as it wants. Wow. Just wow." —Sabrina H.
Get it from Amazon for $45.95 (available in three colors)
Into blowjobs and cunnilingus? We've got you covered with a list of sex toys that simulate oral sex!
12. A unique butt plug designed to simulate the feeling of rimming with rotating anal beads in the shaft and a vibrating tip that hits your favorite spots. Because nothing screams luxury like a rim job, am I right?
The set includes a vibrating butt plug, wireless remote, three B-Vibe enamel pins, carrying case, greeting card and sticker.
This 1.5-inch diameter plug has seven rotation patterns and six intensities to explore and stimulate your P-spot as you start (or continue) your journey into anal play. Also, it's splash-proof!
Promising reviews: "I purchased the rimming plug petite after the thrilling experiences I had with the Snug Plug [Editor's note: number 2 in this post]. The rotating beads in the neck on their own are amazing and then add in the vibrating tip... exhilarating!!! With the remote, you can just relax and discover what patterns and intensity turn you on. Very innovative." —TK (on Petite)
"My partner is skeptical when it comes to anal toys. But she absolutely loves this plug. Being wireless there is no messy wires in the way. And having rechargeable batteries is just fantastic. She loves the feel of the rimming action. She was satisfied many times. Best butt plug on the market hands down." —JAV (on Plug 2)
"I worked up to this for a while. I’m a straight male, heard about prostate play and the benefits, and began experimenting. This is the best product I have used! It’s still always a challenge to get in, which makes it that much better." —Ronan (on XL)
13. The 8.5-inch Crescendo 2 vibrator by MysteryVibe, aptly named for what happens when you orgasm with it, BTW. This versatile and flexible vibrator boasts six motors, 16 intensities, 12 preset patterns and customization via app, so you can perfect the ultimate session and feel everything, everywhere, and all at once.
Promising reviews: "The single best sex toy for couples — women AND men. Regardless of whether you’re cradling your testicles with it or using it to bring your G-spot to new heights this gets into all of the fun-to-reach places." —Jordan
"My Crescendo made me feel whole again. The creativity of the app helps me personalize the vibrations and makes every solo pleasure session is completely different! Six months in and I am still discovering new ways to orgasm. Thank you, MysteryVibe." —Heather
Get it from MysteryVibe for $199 (originally $249).