We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the best products that help them relax when they're stressed — and here are their recommendations!
1. An essential oil humidifier and an eye mask for creating a calming moment away from everything else happening in your life.
2. And a blanket to drape over yourself because it's doubly nice to be present in the moment with something so soft, fuzzy, and warm.
3. A basic spiral notebook and ballpoint pen because sometimes the best way to get things out of your head is to put them to paper — and no, your phone notes don't count.
4. The Headspace app, which features guided meditation courses for all kinds of self-improvement including stress, productivity, self-esteem, relationships, and more.
5. Or the Calm app, which in addition to its own guided meditations, has breathing exercises, sleep stories, nature sounds, and soothing music — all designed to help you chill.
6. A weighted therapy blanket, which basically feels like getting a gentle cuddling hug all over your body for as long as you need it.
7. A set of fairy lights and a lit candle or two that'll turn down your stress dial the moment you illuminate 'em.
8. A moisturizing ~foaming bath~ to turn your ordinary tub into a spa-worthy retreat where all you have to do is turn on the tap and chill.
9. A face mask that'll make the spa experience feel complete, or just to spend a few minutes enjoying the cooling feeling on your face.
10. A headache-relieving frozen eye mask — it provides gentle cooling relief thanks to its filling of smooth, weighted beads that conform to your face.
11. A color-changing thinking putty you can use as a tool to help you refocus your attention to the present moment.
12. A set of super-soft matching pajamas you can put on after a shower to feel incredibly comfy but also put-together and confident.
13. A raspberry-lemonade flavored magnesium supplement powder you mix with water — reviewers say it helps them calm their anxiety and sleep better.
14. And some anti-stress gummy supplements that claim to help you relax without making your brain feel foggy.
15. Weed (lol), if it's legal where you live, and endless episodes of Frasier...
16. ...or Always Sunny, or y'know, any of the other TV shows that make you belly laugh.
Of course, you definitely don't have to spend money to feel less stressed! For de-stressing tips and strategies, also check out...
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.