We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Please note that these aren't medical recommendations. Be sure to check with your doctor before starting any kind of treatment.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community (and asked again!) for the products that helped them most through their pregnancy. Here are some of their favorites!
1. A copy of Expecting Better, which lays out the research in an easy-to-understand way so you can actually make educated decisions about everything from taking morning sickness medicine to drinking coffee to eating fish and more — and find some true peace of mind.
2. And a copy of The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy because it's an honest, relatable, reassuring, and genuinely laugh-out-loud hilarious book.
3. A stretchy belly band that will make it easier to wear your favorite pre-pregnancy pants, at least for a little while.
4. A belly-support band for later in your pregnancy, when you absolutely need something that could help relieve your back pain.
5. Or some kinesiology tape, which can give you the extra support and pain relief you need with a few bonuses: you can wear it for up to five days at a time without changing it, it's water-resistant, and it's pretty much invisible under clothes.
6. Motion sickness wristbands — they'll press on a pressure point and help you finally get some relief from the nausea.
7. The classic Preggie Pop candies, made with a blend of essential oils that might make morning sickness a thing of the past.
8. Or good old Jolly Ranchers or Sour Patch Kids, which *don't* have any essential oils but still might make all the difference.
9. OR, something made with real ginger, like these hard candies, some ginger beer, or straight-up candied ginger.
10. Some soothing peppermint essential oil — it might just ease everything from nausea to headaches to swelling.
11. Or bunch of peppermint candy, to help calm any nausea you might experience both in the mornings and through the rest of the day.
12. A pack of bra extenders so you can make your bra fit no matter what size your boobs feel like being at the moment.
13. A flexible wire-free bra comfy enough to wear through every trimester and beyond, because its fabric easily stretches four different ways.
14. Or a different but still stretchy and cozy nursing bra that'll be comfy now and easy to tuck back for breastfeeding after your baby's born.
15. The Snoogle, a c-shaped pregnancy pillow to make sure you stay sleeping on your side through every step of your pregnancy — and maybe even afterward.
16. Or the u-shaped Queen Rose pillow that'll support your tummy *and* back *and* hips night after night (and is so comfortable every one else will want to borrow it).
17. A multipurpose memory-fam wedge pillow with a soft side and a firm side for maximum adjustable comfort whether you're sleeping or just watching TV.
18. A gel memory foam mattress topper — even though your bed might have been plenty comfortable pre-pregnancy, you might find yourself needing just a little more cushion than usual.
19. An essential oil roll-on that might just be the migraine holy grail you never knew existed...until now.
20. And a diffuser necklace to help you stay present and calm through all the changes and unknowns.
21. A zero-gravity recliner chair to physically support every single part of your body with basically NO pressure, so you can actually relax for the first time in months.
22. A moisturizing oil that you can mix with regular body lotion to help potentially prevent stretch marks, and generally just feel all fresh and moisturized every single day.
23. Or a nightly oil — it could help improve the appearance of stretch marks and give your itchy belly some relief.
24. If oils aren't your thing, a luxurious-sounding ~belly butter~ made with cocoa, shea, and jojoba that may help keep your skin smooth and soft month after month.
25. Or a cocoa butter massage lotion and tummy butter designed specifically to help with stretch marks — in addition to the classic Vitamin E and cocoa butter, this includes a blend collagen, elastin, centella asiatica, sweet almond oil, and argan oil, all of which work together to make a difference.
26. Some cooling, soothing Preparation H because hemorrhoids are the. WORST. and it will help you feel that sweet relief.
27. A heating pad or rice heating pack so you can soothe your tense, aching muscles whenever you need to, wherever you happen to be.
28. Or an Icy Hot roll-on if you're so frustratingly hot all the time and need something that can help you feel cooler while also helping to combat your muscle soreness.
29. Some Epsom-salt to dissolve into a bath every night because it's another possible solution for aches and those incessant leg cramps.
30. A stability ball that's comfortable to just sit on and also fantastic for some relaxing stretching and low-impact exercises.
31. A pair of compression socks for shielding you from painful swelling in your feet and calves no matter how long you're on your feet every day.
32. A pair of yoga pants that'll be basically the only thing you'll want to wear day in and day out, because they're just THAT comfortable.
33. Or a pair of leggings in bright, playful prints for the days when you're tired of your go-to black pair but want to feel extra cozy.
34. A simple, comfortable dress that you can buy in multiple patterns and colors so you always know you have something cute and easy to wear.
35. Or if wearing the same outfit for nine months sounds like your nightmare, basically anything from Pink Blush so you can feel just as put-together and well-dressed as you did in your non-pregnant life.
36. Some anti-chafe shorts to wear under your dresses, because pregnancy brings enough of its own discomforts without introducing red thighs into the mix.
37. A few pairs of maternity jeans and shorts perfect for feeling as much like style-savvy self as possible even months and months into your pregnancy.
38. A tank top with a built-in (but invisible) belly support band and x-shaped back reinforcement so your hips can get the extra assist that they desperately need.
41. ...or if those both fail you, some Maalox (or Mylanta), for something with a little more kick.
42. Prenatal yoga classes that'll help relieve small aches and pains and give you a community of other moms for good old-fashioned emotional support!
43. A tea to help, well, loosen things up on the days that your gut needs a little bit of help.
44. A pair of Birkenstocks so you can enjoy serious arch support and put your shoes on in your third trimester without needing anyone else's assistance.
45. Or a comfy pair of Clarks for all of those same reasons (supportive, cute, slip-ons), depending on what you personally prefer.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.