2. This is what Ferguson from “Clarissa Explains It All” looks like today.
3. She’s 30.
5. You will never be able to eat this again. It hasn’t been sold in over 6 years.
6. You will never be able to drink these again. The following 3 drinks haven’t been sold in over 11 years.
7. Pluto hasn’t been a planet for over 5 years.
10. 20 years ago.
11. And here’s what they look like reunited in 2011.
13. The Backstreet Boys are 19-years-old.
16. 30 years later, you can carry all of this in your pocket.
20. Mara Wilson then & now:
Jonathan Lipnicki then & now:
21. These were the top 10 shows 15 years ago.
22. And this was Nickelodeon’s daily schedule then.
23. A new episode hasn’t aired in 8 years.
24. Was #1 13 years ago.
25. These were TV’s hottest teens 21 years ago.
The numbers on their heads are their actual ages today.
26. The kid from the Nevermind album cover today.
27. There hasn’t been a new issue in over 8 years.
The 74-year-old magazine went under in 2004. Remember Josh Hartnett?
28. If the Simpsons actually aged, Maggie would be 24.
Bart would be 33.
29. Lindsay Lohan 10 years ago.
30. Miley Cyrus 10 years ago.
31. The cast of Harry Potter at their first movie premiere 10 years ago.
The Harry Potter cast at their last movie premiere.
32. This is what Atreyu looked like 5 years ago.
He probably looks older now, this picture was taken from his MySpace page.
33. 7 years ago.
34. The little girl from The Cosby Show’s age.
35. What Nick Carter looks like today.
36. Ryan Gosling was on “Are You Afraid Of The Dark” 16 years ago.
A new episode of “Are You Afraid Of The Dark” hasn’t come out in 12 years.
38. Went on “hiatus” 10 years ago.
39. Joey Fatone’s beard is almost completely grey.
40. 15 years ago.
41. This is what Facebook looked like 5 years ago.
Remember networks? Mini feed?
42. Heath Ledger has been dead for almost 5 years.
43. The cast of Dawson’s Creek ages today.
44. 14 years ago.
45. 16 years old.
46. Oprah quit dieting 21 years ago.
47. The “Problem Child” kid looks like this today.
She doesn’t age.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Rep. Devin Nunes' public claims about Trump surveillance has threatened the intelligence committee's ability to impartially investigate Russian interference in the election.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.