Lesbians control themselves around women that are dressed provocatively every day without committing assault or saying that it’s the victim’s fault because of how she was dressed. What gives guy the gaul to think that the responsibility falls on ANYONE but the soul sucking leach of a human being that feels he has the right to lay hand on another human being without their consent simply because he lacked the basic decency and control to keep his goddamn hands to himself?! You that horny?? Go be friends with your hand for a few minutes!! #SorryNotSorry
- MissDagger "22 Facebook Posts That Will Make You ..."
Response to 25 Perfect Outfits To Wear For A Fall Wedding:
Uhhh. I’m sorry, but no. First dress is utterly tasteless to wear to a wedding. Too low cut and attention begging. Second one is too busy a print and too loud and if she is in any photographs, it pulls all of the attention. Third, you don’t wear red either (see above reason). Some of these would just be really inappropriate. This is not your day to be daring.
- MissDagger "Women Are Posting Clown Contouring Se..."
- MissDagger "We Set Out To Find The Perfect Sports..."
- MissDagger "A Teen Trespassed On The Abandoned "O..."
- MissDagger "32 Of The Best Brand Tweets Celebrati..."
- MissDagger "These Same-Sex Boudoir Photos Will Ma..."
- MissDagger "33 Nightmares Bridesmaids Must Face"
- MissDagger "This Video Shows Just How Easy It Is ..."
- MissDagger "Here Are All The Disney Princesses As..."
- MissDagger "So Jennifer Lawrence Got Another Hot ..."
- MissDagger "25 Pieces Of Birthstone Jewelry For T..."
- MissDagger "11 Makeup Palettes Inspired By '90s C..."
- MissDagger "This Diver Got Really Close To A Grea..."
- MissDagger "The Dude Who Followed His Girlfriend ..."
- MissDagger "This Hunky Tattooed Cop Has Everyone ..."
- MissDagger "This Rocket Fell Back To Earth From S..."
- MissDagger "21 Ways Jim And Pam Ruined All Other ..."