4. A Wine Cellar Trap Door
The most dizzying combination of alcohol and stairs ever designed.
17. A Waterfall in the Hot Tub
You can never have too many waterfalls.
18. A “Swimpond”
It’s a man-made swimming pool that self-cleans and doesn’t use bleach or chemicals.
21. A Movable Balcony
22. A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry
23. A Staircase That Wraps Around an Aquarium
24. Stairs You Can Walk Under
25. A Glass-Encased Basement Pool
30. An Overflow Bathtub with Fireplace
33. A Glitter Staircase
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉