1. Break in your flats in under five minutes.
Step 1: Put on thick socks, and then your flats.
Step 2: Blow-dry your shoes around the tight sections for a few minutes.
Step 3: Keep your socks/flats on while it cools.
Step 4: Test them out; repeat process if you need them more stretched out.
6. White wine neutralizes red wine stains.
Yeah, you read that correctly. When you’re at a party and you accidentally spill some red wine on your blouse, immediately pour white wine over the stain and let it air-dry. The white neutralizes the red, making it easier to take out the stain.
13. Add a magnetic strip in your bathroom cabinet to support bobby pins and tweezers.
14. Turn around your hangers to clean out your closet.
We all buy clothes we don’t wear, and it takes up unnecessary closet space. Place your hangers the opposite way, and after you use an article of clothing, hang it up regularly. By the end of the year (or season), donate the clothes that are still hanging backward.
17. Mount cutlery trays to store your jewelry.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.