27 Funny Gifts For Kids That Will Have Them Laughing For Days
Because we can use all the laughter we can get this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A set of funny pacifiers designed to transform any adorable baby into an absolutely hilarious one.
3. The Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy that can sit on your kid's desk and give the one at the car dealership a run for its money.
4. The Office: A Day at Dunder Mifflin Elementary picture book which will delight young kids but probably not as much as you!
5. A kids' bowling set featuring hilariously quirky monster pins (and a monster ball to knock them down).
9. The BeanBoozled Spinner Game that dares you to eat jelly beans that'll either be absolutely delicious or absolutely disgusting.
10. A Pop! the Pig game where your kiddo feeds and feeds and FEEDS a pig until his belt finally pops.
12. A very funny, nearly three-foot tall rubber chicken that screams for up to 45 seconds after you hug it.
14. The New York Times best selling graphic novel Frazzled: Everyday Disasters and Impending Doom, which will crack up middle schoolers and soon-to-be middle schoolers alike.
16. A LEGO-themed comforter set that maybe, just maybe, will inspire your kid to actually make their bed.
17. And a baseball-themed comforter and pillowcase set that'll make it look like your kid can hit homers in their sleep.
19. A onesie personalized with your face — or anyone else's – on the front that is the definition of funny.
20. A 2021 "Pooping Pooches" calendar that will offend anyone with delicate sensibilities but have your kids rolling all year long.
21. The international bestseller Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls from the Dav Pilkey, the creator of Captain Underpants.
23. A Kids Against Maturity game that takes the premise of Cards Against Humanity and makes it kid-friendly (but without losing its edge).
27. A Box of Jokes full of classic gags and tricks kids will love as much today as they did when we (and even our parents) were kids.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.