We asked people in the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what changes in routine helped improve their mood. Here are their best answers:
1. Wake up 30 minutes earlier than you usually do to mentally prepare yourself for the day.
2. Try intermittent fasting, an eating plan where you eat for a set time frame during the day.
3. Try out the Five Minute Rule (if something takes less than five minutes to do, do it).
4. Find a form of physical activity that you actually think is fun.
5. Delete (or simply reduce the time you spend on) your Instagram app.
6. Hit your water intake goal every day.
7. Set a goal to walk 10,000 steps every day.
8. Use the "envelope system" (aka allocating cash in physical envelopes) to manage and save money.
9. Say no more often.
10. Save money and eat healthier by meal prepping one day out of the week.
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.