Hi, I’m Chelsea. Like many of you, I have been promised a radiant, natural, luminous glow...if I just drank enough water.
To start, I had to figure out how much water I should be drinking.
1. Drink the loosely recommended amount of water every day for a month.
2. Add 1–2 cups of water when I exercise.
3. Take a picture every Monday without any makeup to hide behind.
Here's how it went:
Me, before the challenge started:
Week 1: I might not LOOK different, but I FEEL different.
Week 2: I straight-up look WORSE. WTF?
Week 3: My body is finally getting used to this.
Week 4: I look more tired, but I feel good.
Verdict: Did drinking enough water change my life?
My main takeaways:
1. Water DOES make hangovers approximately 1,000x better.
2. Peeing twice an hour is annoying AF.
3. Water did not turn me into a radiant goddess, floating down the streets of NYC.
4. I'd like my money back from all the magazines that promised that water would dramatically change my appearance for the better. Thanks!