We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pet hair remover for anyone who's tired of getting fur all over their clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
2. An absorbent doggy door mat that'll trap dirt from your pup's paws and prevent them from decorating your clean floors with muddy paw prints. There's a no-slip coating on the bottom, and the mat is machine-washable!
3. A furniture cover to protect your couch from ending up covered in fur. You'll save so much time cleaning because it's machine-washable. No more spending an hour trying to vacuum every. single. hair. from your loveseat.
4. A box of hypoallergenic grooming wipes for cleaning your dog's paws after an outing at the dog park. These wipes are made with vitamin E and aloe so they'll also help moisturize your pooch's skin and coat. They're also great if your pet has trouble cleaning themselves after they go #2.
5. A portable paw washer so your floors aren't covered in muddy footprints after letting your dog inside. Inside the container are soft bristles that lift dirt and grime from the pads of your pup's feet — all you need to do is add water.
6. A pack of stain-removing pads for the inevitable messes that come with owning a pet. Pee? Check! Poop? Check! Vomit? Check! (You can even use them to clean up your wine spills.)
7. An odor-eliminating spray so you can lift stains and odors fast. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
8. A pack of four charcoal air-purifying bags that'll clean the air, drawing in moisture, bacteria, and unwanted odors. Place them anywhere your pets frequent, like near the litter box or by the dogs' beds.
9. A heavy-duty vacuum to ensure dust, dander, and pet hair doesn't accumulate and stink up your home. Bissell's Cleanview Swivel Pet has a special brush that penetrates carpet to suck up pet hair as well as specialized attachments specifically designed to swallow fur in hard-to-reach areas, like the stairs and in corners. AND! Bissell donates a portion of its sales to its pet foundation, which aims to find homes for the millions of fur babies in shelters around the country. (I'm not crying, you are! 😭)
10. A robot vacuum you can run for a few hours every day so you don't have a mountain of pet fur to hoover on the weekend.
11. A broom for pet hair that'll loosen the fur trapped in your carpet. It works just as well on wood and linoleum, with the rubber head working as a magnet to attract stray hairs. There's also a built-in squeegee for wiping up liquids or for cleaning glass. Plus, the handle extends from 36 to 60 inches so it can reach practically any mess.
12. A handheld vacuum for when you need a serious solution to pet hair. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
13. A pet brush that'll do the hard work of detangling your pet's matted fur while also removing dead hair to reduce shedding and keep your vacuumed floors fur-free. The stainless steel blade is packed with tiny teeth that are long enough to grasp loose hairs in your dog's or cat's undercoat.
14. A pair of grooming gloves for pets that go running at the sight of a brush. Loose hairs stick to the gloves and can easily be peeled off and thrown away. These are also great for bathing your dogs, especially if they have thick coats, as it allows you to give them a gentle massage while working shampoo deep into their fur.
15. An antibacterial pet toothpaste that'll help prevent plaque buildup and is safe to swallow. The vanilla mint scent won't make you want to barf like meat-flavored animal toothpastes, and your fur baby will love the taste.
16. A handy TubShroom to keep your shower drains free of Fluffy's hair. Pet hair, especially if you have long-haired breeds, can clog up drains and get moldy.
17. A silicone sprayer and scrubber that'll make bath time a breeze. You wrap it around your hand and bathe your pups like you're brushing them. Plus, you can coat this treat dispenser with peanut butter and stick it to your wall to keep your doggo occupied.
18. A 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for pets with allergies. Bath time can be miserable if your pet has dry skin; fortunately, this bottle contains organic aloe, almond oil, and vitamins A, D, and E moisturize their skin and keep their coats shiny and hydrated.
19. An air purifier that'll cleanse the air and suck up pet dander so you can breathe easily.
20. A cat litter deodorizer so you don't have to clean the litter box every single day to prevent the smell from taking over your home.
21. Or, a self-cleaning litter box for those who don't want to clean the litter box ever (or at least not for a few weeks). The crystal litter absorbs your cat's urine and dehydrates the poop so you won't smell a thing. Then, there's a motion sensor that detects when your cat has finished its business so a robotic rake can scoop the waste into a sealed trap. Every few weeks you'll need to toss the tray and replace it with a new one, but each one should last about a month for one cat.
22. A litter box mat that'll trap any crystals that've hitched a ride on your cat's paws, or prevent the litter that your cat's kicked up from spreading. It's slip-resistant and gentle on your cat's paws. And! Cleaning is easy: shake out the litter (you'll probably want to do this outside), vacuum the mat, or rinse it with soap.
23. An ear treatment to clean your poor pet's ears of buildup and prevent inflammation and irritation. These ear drops are designed to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial infections, like yeast and staph infections.
24. A bag of oral hygiene chews for loosening built-up plaque and tartar on your dog's teeth. Think of it as a treat to them and yourself — no more expensive cleanings at the vet's office.
25. A bottle of eye wash so your pets don't have to suffer through allergies. It's also helpful for cleaning tear stains on light-colored doggos and cattos.
26. A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes for reducing dander and keeping your cats fresh between baths.
Because we truly do not deserve animals!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations
And don't forget these ~pawsome~ pet stories: