41 Things So Good You Should Probably Grab Two In Case You Lose One
Double trouble will actually keep you outta trouble this time, peeps.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. "Shhh! I'm reading" socks so everyone will know EXACTLY what the deal is when you snuggle up with your favorite book.
3. A blackhead remover kit so you can SAFELY remove blackheads from the skin without spreading bacteria or causing unnecessary scarring. The set comes with five needles for different pimple sizes plus a case to store them in.
4. A handheld milk frother to give the gift of perfect froth for all your favorite coffee drinks. Warning: You may be breaking up your love affair with Starbucks buuut, at least you'll save money.
6. A Star Wars Light Saber chopsticks set to defend bellies from hunger with the bravery of the Jedi. May the ~forks~ totally NOT be y'all as long as you have these cool, glowy things to eat with. WARNING: The kids are going to use these like real light sabers. Snagging two packs of these is only smart.
7. A split cereal bowl for anyone who still really, really loves cereal but really, really hates when it gets soggy. This cool bowl will certainly help you ~compartmentalize~ those feelings in a whole new way — and it'll probably be a hit with the whole family so you'll def want more than one of these in your cabinets.
8. Streak-free anti-fog drops to apply to your eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields so you can finally prevent mask breath from clouding up those lenses.
9. An essential oil stick that'll help relieve migraines for skeptics who refuse to take over-the-counter medicines because there's still no sense in sitting around in pain all day, right?
10. An internet address and password log book for anyone who can't remember a password to save their life — and it's not a bad idea to have a backup password book in case you lose (or forget where you hid) your OG password book.
11. Butterfly earrings that are so pretty, they'll surely break your heart if one of them flies away and you're never able to find it again. And admit it. You're allllways losing an earring. Prepare for it this time by grabbing two packs and honestly? It's prob the safest thing for you to start buying two sets every time you buy earrings.
13. A diamond cleaner to get your beloved jewels looking as clear as water. Keep one in the house and one in the car for when you're on the go.
14. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara that'll make your lashes look like money in just a couple of swipes. You'll want one of these in your makeup bag plus a backup in your travel bag for sure.
15. An eyeliner stamp — BEHOLD, the cheat code to mastering the wing. Once you have it, you won't want to go back to "manual" liner EVA again.
17. Biodegradable hair ties for anyone whose hair ties always seem to magically disappear. This isn't going to prevent anyone from still losing them, but you'll be able to re-up faster.
18. A bright AirPods case set to keep your precious earbuds scratch-free and safely tucked away so you don't lose them while you're out moving and shaking. The set includes the pretty case, a pair of air pods, and a free pom-pom keychain accessory.
19. Cleansing gel that'll conform like putty to all the smaller, interestingly-shaped places you need to remove dust from like your keyboard, car vents, AC vents and more.
20. Clip-on reading lights for eyeglasses so no matter where you go or how dark it gets, you'll still get to the good part in your book with zero problems.
21. A scalp massager that'll transform your shower into an actual factual spa. A scalp massage will get that blood circulating which encourages hair growth and breaks down buildup.
22. A french fry holder for the car because everyone knows fries NEVER make it all the way home. No more swerving while fumbling with a fast-food bag.
23. Gorgeous, sleek car trash cans that are as pretty as your travel mugs. They'll fit inside most cup holders and help minimize all the car-bage that accumulates in any whip.
24. The Spatty Daddy mini-spatula to scoop up the last little bit of lotion, shower gel, or liquid makeup easier when it runs super low and you haven't had time to re-up. This way, you can still breeze through your bedtime or getting ready routine.
25. A kitty spoon that'll hang on the side of your tea and coffee cups so you can stir, sip, and hang it when you don't need it. This thing is su-purr cute!
26. Makeup headbands to hold your hair back while you beat your face or do your skincare routine so you don't waste time fighting with wisps of hair or trying to get product out of your locks.
27. And Makeup Eraser cloths! You'll want a few so you're never out when some are in the clothes bin awaiting laundry day.
28. A can colander so you'll never lose a morsel of food from your soup or canned vegetables to your sink when you drain the juice.
29. A wearable nail polish bottle holder to make your DIY manicure sessions way less messy and easier to complete. It's made of silicone rubber which will fit various finger sizes and make it easier to clean. It's also designed to hold different nail bottle shapes and sizes.
30. A handy-dandy device that'll light up when you need a reminder to stop neglecting your self-care duties and drink more water, you walking desert!
31. A hair finishing stick made with plant oils to clean up all random stray strands so you can achieve those sleek buns, ponytails, and topknots.
32. OR! Mielle Organics edge control gel for folks who prefer or need something more than a smoothing oil to achieve a sleek look when they want it. One for the house and one for travel, baby!
33. A mermaid bookmark so you can always dive right back into a story in the exact place that you left off.
34. A soft and lightweight sleep mask that'll cover the majority of your face and totally black out any light. It's def another item that you'll be smart for grabbing more than one of so one's always ready to go when the other needs washing.
35. A tub drainer to catch all the hair that would normally clog your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed.
36. OR, a Flexisnake to dig out all the hair that's been having camp meetings in your drain. It'll be a nasty process but you'll be so happy when water's back to running down your sink like a dream.
38. A camera lens coffee mug that'll definitely separate yours from the rest of the ones your co-workers take to the office. Can't you just ~picture~ yourself sipping their favorite teas and coffees from this?!
39. A zipper-puller so you'll never have to worry about not having a parent, friend, or significant other around to zip up your outfits.
40. A gentle Mustela nourishing stick you'll want to keep in your bag at all times to ward off the dry skin that can come with this time of year. It's made with shea butter and ceramides that create a moisture-trapping barrier to keep your skin hydrated. And! It comes in a handy stick form so you can swipe it as needed.
41. A Baby Yoga T-shirt that's way too cute to just get one. If one of them shrinks, gets a hole, or gets taken over by the Dark Force (aka the friend or sibling who's always taking your cutest pieces) — then you'll have another one hiding in the bottom of your drawer!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.